Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Colorado Springs G2G!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Hungry Colorado Springs G2G!

Advertisements
    Hey girls, I have a group of ladies that do monthly girls (and small kids) lunches We have a really good time, and quite a few girls have met good friends by coming to these lunches. Our next one it on January 14th at noon, at the Applebees on Garden of the Gods road There should be a decent group of girls this coming up month, if you would like to join us, please let me know, I like to get there early with a head count so they can get us a table set up
    Banned
    I go. Just saying. And CCArmyWife...well she's pretty amazing. I'm so glad I met her and Kellie~. They make Colorado better.
    Banned
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsbeautiful View Post
    I go. Just saying. And CCArmyWife...well she's pretty amazing. I'm so glad I met her and Kellie~. They make Colorado better.
    Aw, you make Colorado better! I have some funny stories to tell because of you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CCArmyWife View Post
    Aw, you make Colorado better! I have some funny stories to tell because of you

Yeah yeah yeah.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

anyone want to come to lunch with with Josh's hot wife and me? There will be quite a few other girls there as well!
  7. Regular Member
    ohh hot wives... tempting. haha Actually we've only been here for a month or so and I wouldn't mind meeting a few ladies. Not sure when the hubby goes off for training in Jan but I will definitely come if I can. My little girl is 5 so if the hubby is in OK or god knows where.. you can count her in too.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by jade♥nomad View Post
    ohh hot wives... tempting. haha Actually we've only been here for a month or so and I wouldn't mind meeting a few ladies. Not sure when the hubby goes off for training in Jan but I will definitely come if I can. My little girl is 5 so if the hubby is in OK or god knows where.. you can count her in too.
    Yay! I am glad you are coming too If you are on facebook, PM me your e-mail and I will invite you to a small group of wives there, we have a few girls with DD's your daughters age, you could definitely get some play dates going!