Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need an Agent/Broker??

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Need an Agent/Broker??

Advertisements
    I am seriously contemplating the home buying process and would like to find a Rock Star agent in San Diego.

Anyone know someone they would personally recommend?? Or maybe you are one???

Thanks!
  2. Regular Member
    i can give you our loan officers number if you dont have a loan yet and also our real estate agents number. she was insightful. when we first started looking last year we found a house in like a month but unfortunately there was weird paperwork not making sense so we just kept looking. but she stuck by us the whole time. let me know if you would like her number

3. Am I blessed or punished with three girls?
    Am I blessed or punished with three girls?
    Peter Dinell
    760-533-1796
    He is a real estate agent and has his brokers license too!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onebusymommie View Post
    Peter Dinell
    760-533-1796
    He is a real estate agent and has his brokers license too!

Awesome, thanks so much! Does he only service North County though? I am looking for more of the San Diego area and would hate to have someone who didn't know this area.
  5. Am I blessed or punished with three girls?
    Am I blessed or punished with three girls?
    Pete lives in North County but coveres the entire county. Plus he has lived in San Diego County since the 90's. So I know he knows his areas. He is layed back and very funny to work with!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onebusymommie View Post
    Pete lives in North County but coveres the entire county. Plus he has lived in San Diego County since the 90's. So I know he knows his areas. He is layed back and very funny to work with!
    Awesome! Thank you so much!
  7. Getting by, one day at a time
    Getting by, one day at a time
    I can't give personal recommendations... but found my realtor through a program at my credit union. She's great! (works in Moreno Valley though... so probably too far north)
    11 months down.... ??? months to go. Will it EVER end?!

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    San Diego North County Real Estate and REO Services Marti Kilby

She was mine. She is vey nice. I hated my homebuying expierence but I wouldnt really say it was her fault. It was more of a broker issue... She services all over. She was showing us places from eastlake to escondido where we bought
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sorraia View Post
    I can't give personal recommendations... but found my realtor through a program at my credit union. She's great! (works in Moreno Valley though... so probably too far north)
    Yeah, a little to far. My parents are from Riverside - I dont wanna live too close ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaymara View Post
    San Diego North County Real Estate and REO Services Marti Kilby

She was mine. She is vey nice. I hated my homebuying expierence but I wouldnt really say it was her fault. It was more of a broker issue... She services all over. She was showing us places from eastlake to escondido where we bought
    What would you say was it that your broker experience was bad? I would like to know just to watch out for whatever it may have been. you can PM me if you want. Thanks for your help!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleheadwife View Post
    Yeah, a little to far. My parents are from Riverside - I dont wanna live too close ....

What would you say was it that your broker experience was bad? I would like to know just to watch out for whatever it may have been. you can PM me if you want. Thanks for your help!
    My orginial lender vamortgage.com or whatever, dropped me, stopped all communication with me etc 4 days before closing. Turns out they decided to not approve me even tho I was preapproved and I had to back out of my 30 day notice and the like. Housing was awesome about that. My agent found me another lender who was able to get it done. It just took awhile and everytime we thought it was signed more happened. My husband was fixing to deploy. My agent got together with the sellers agent and they were able to fix a rental agreement for us to be IN the house until closing. So my agent did really go out of her way for us. She is nice too.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast