Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: yoohoo Kendra

1. KevzQueen

yoohoo Kendra

Advertisements
    I just saw you sitting straight and tall behind the wheel on Franklin. You must teach me good posture. Anyway, pls give me a call soon. I will be buying some goodies very soon. I'd like another book, pls. Can you be like the Avon lady and drop it at my door, or do I have to pick it up? Guess what, Kevin left almost two weeks ago and I sent him away before buying him a pocket buddy. lol I just remembered. I told him that he could share with all his buddies. eeew! gross! I just like to gross him out. He told me that was wrong on so many levels. Anyway, I know I talk too much. Yes pls send me another book if you can or let me know when to pick it up. My nbr is 7-8427 Thanks lady!
  2. proudacwife
    lol. No problem I can get you some books. I will call in a as soon as these kiddos go down.....maybe even tomorrow if they end up taking a while to settle down. As far as posture goes...I had not idea....I am going to be self consious about it now just to catch myself doing it.
  3. KevzQueen
    good posture is a good thing. Ok I'm getting these kids down too. They're reading and then lights out in 16:53 and counting!