Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SD ladies

1. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

SD ladies

Advertisements
    got a quick question for you all. Can anyone tell me of a hotel thats in a good area close to the base or Sea World and the San Diego zoo that doesnt cost an arm and a leg for like 3 nights and 4 days. i want it to be less than 1000.00 or lower if that is even possible right now and what is the best time to come out there. my hubby is trying to save his frequent flyer miles and if all goes well he will have enough to get all 3 of us a free ticket and i thought that we will either go visit San Diego or either go to Florida.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hotels are freaking expensive out here! I would suggest staying at the Navy Lodge. The one on Coronado is right on the water and its about 15 minutes from Sea World and the downtown area. Otherwise, the cheapest we have found was $129 and that was a military rate.
  3. achicnsocal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    Hotels are freaking expensive out here! I would suggest staying at the Navy Lodge. The one on Coronado is right on the water and its about 15 minutes from Sea World and the downtown area. Otherwise, the cheapest we have found was $129 and that was a military rate.
    I agree ...

Me and my sister stayed at a hotel near Sea World and we paid $130 a night Sometimes you can go on hotels.com and websites like that and find really good deals The Navy Lodge on North Island is really nice
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Navy lodge is $65.00 per night
  5. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    well i mentioned that to my hubby and he said that if someone were transferring to SD and needed a place to stay and if we had reservations that they could boot us out of there since that would be more important. do you all know anything about that? cause I agree I think the navy lodge would be alot cheaper but he seems to think that its just for people transferring and if they need a cheap place to stay that they can kick people out of there who are just staying there for vacations. cause we would have to rent us a car too and pay for food. but i would so love to have a g2g for dinner with the ones of you who are still there and who could make it.

6. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh and it probably wouldnt be until sometime next year too.

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed

:yeehaw
  8. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh dawna dont get your hopes up just yet. LOL...

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by catdiesta62 View Post
    oh dawna dont get your hopes up just yet. LOL...
    I can't help it sweety! I am positive!
  10. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    well yes lets keep thinking positive. if we didnt have to do the rental car thing it would be great but i do know that if we come to SD we will have to get one. but if we end up going to Florida we wont need one cause we will just be staying at disneyworld. cause if we go to florida thats where we are going. so if any of the florida ladies want to meet me they will have to come to us LOL..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast