Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354

Thread: MILITARY HOUSING IN SAN DIEGO (MURPHY CANYON and OTHERS)

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I had friends who used Bright Horizons, which is there in Tierrasanta for both her children, one is now in 4th grade and the other is in kinder now. She loved it.
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    We should be moving into the 2 bedroom at Orleck Heights in Murphy Canyon within the next month and a half. Does anyone have pictures that they wouldn't mind sending my way...? Thank you.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ewiseee View Post
    We should be moving into the 2 bedroom at Orleck Heights in Murphy Canyon within the next month and a half. Does anyone have pictures that they wouldn't mind sending my way...? Thank you.
    If you go here and join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/SanD...singGoToGuide/ they have pictures of a 2 br.

4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Looking for pictures of a 2 bedroom townhouse on Miramar preferably with furniture so I can judge if it will work for my family. Thank you
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354