Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 242495051525354 LastLast

Thread: MILITARY HOUSING IN SAN DIEGO (MURPHY CANYON and OTHERS)

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Advertisements
    We are slated to live in Pomerado Terrace and I wanted to know if anyone has pictures (besides what is posted on the Lincoln Military Housing website) of the interior and exterior. We'll have a 3 bedroom. Perhaps even with furniture in place? I am also interested in seeing pics of Strand I (swinging on a hope and a prayer for that to open up).
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Blog Entries
    I am new to the site, I am looking for opinions, ideas, pictures anything to help me make a decision. My husband is going to be station in point loma, an I have 2 kids under the age of 7 so plz I need a friendly family area whit a great elementary what I will love the most is a friendly community with gym, another wife that just got there got a Hm on silver strand,she loves it but I will really like to know if any other areas so I can check more options...thank u is my first move with my kids I am freaking out help!!!
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Update....our housing location has changed. We will be moving to Santo Terrace. Does anyone have interior pics of a 4 bedroom? Would love to get a feel for the interior aside from the pics shown on the Lincoln Mil Housing website. Does anyone have any?
  4. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by hiswife0403 View Post
    Update....our housing location has changed. We will be moving to Santo Terrace. Does anyone have interior pics of a 4 bedroom? Would love to get a feel for the interior aside from the pics shown on the Lincoln Mil Housing website. Does anyone have any?
    I live in Santo but I'm in a 3 bedroom.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    I live in Santo but I'm in a 3 bedroom.

Hi back at ya! I suppose the layouts are slightly different, but do you have any pics that you can show? Also, what do you like/dislike about the neighborhood. We'll be on Hammerberg Cove.
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Hi back at ya! I suppose the layouts are slightly different, but do you have any pics that you can show? Also, what do you like/dislike about the neighborhood. We'll be on Hammerberg Cove.
    They are. But I can post some pics later for you.

You're just a few streets down from me The neighborhood as a whole is really nice. I enjoy living here. Just the same thing I tell anyone moving here, if you have dogs or cats, keep an eye on them outside & never leave them because of the coyotes. Also, make sure your car is always locked & nothing valuable is left in it if you park in the driveway/street... Some of the kids out here are real brats. Those are really the only 2 flaws though that I've run into.

But I have to go do errands for a bit but when I get back, I'll post those pictures for you.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    They are. But I can post some pics later for you.

You're just a few streets down from me The neighborhood as a whole is really nice. I enjoy living here. Just the same thing I tell anyone moving here, if you have dogs or cats, keep an eye on them outside & never leave them because of the coyotes. Also, make sure your car is always locked & nothing valuable is left in it if you park in the driveway/street... Some of the kids out here are real brats. Those are really the only 2 flaws though that I've run into.

But I have to go do errands for a bit but when I get back, I'll post those pictures for you.
    Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing.
    We have a dog. A coyote would love his thick juicy self (thanks for the warning). Actually, we have that problem here in the Chicago suburbs believe it or not, but I could imagine the problem being worse out in the open there in San Diego.Thank you for the warning.
    Are residents responsible for maintaining the fenced yards (mowing, weeding, etc.) or does Lincoln take care of it. Here if you have a fence yard (but we have to actually install the fence ourselves) you are responsible for mowing.
  8. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing.
    We have a dog. A coyote would love his thick juicy self (thanks for the warning). Actually, we have that problem here in the Chicago suburbs believe it or not, but I could imagine the problem being worse out in the open there in San Diego.Thank you for the warning.
    Are residents responsible for maintaining the fenced yards (mowing, weeding, etc.) or does Lincoln take care of it. Here if you have a fence yard (but we have to actually install the fence ourselves) you are responsible for mowing.
    Yes, you are responsible for your backyard. Maintenance comes by once a week for the front. You don't have to install the fences though.

9. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Here are the pics. Excuse the mess... This was a few months ago when it was still in post-move/post-baby mode

House Photos by seabeewife0319 | Photobucket

10. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Here are the pics. Excuse the mess... This was a few months ago when it was still in post-move/post-baby mode

House Photos by seabeewife0319 | Photobucket
    Thank you very much! Looks nice! Another question, do you know if they all come with built-in microwaves? I'm assuming thats what that is....