Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FYI for Corpus, Ingleside, Portland ladies...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

FYI for Corpus, Ingleside, Portland ladies...

Advertisements
    Just to let you know they are doing a yearly training on base(Ingleside, Corpus, and Kingsville) called Full Curtain(think I got it right) starting on Monday...they are saying to give yourself and extras 10 to 15 minutes to get on base...this will be all day for a week I am pretty sure...Breezy, your husband might no more since it has more to do with the MA's!! Just wanted to let everyone know just in case over the next week you need to go up there!!
  2. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh well my hubby has duty on monday so i will be sure to let him know. do you know what time its supposed to start? do i understand you right to mean all bases? or is this just at NAS?

3. Breezy
    Yeah i know about it but it wasn't supposed to be leaked to the press. They are actually pretty pissed. They can't get an accurate scenerio if people "know" about it. So they may very well change the dates around some.
  4. Breezy
    it is all bases cat and there is no start time it will be for a minimum of 7 days straight
  5. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oops well i hope whoever leaked it doesnt get in to much trouble. but now that its out it probably shouldnt be discussed or like you said they probably are gonna change the dates now.

6. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh i can just hear my hubby now telling me well i have to leave for work alot earlier than normal. LOL

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Yeah i know about it but it wasn't supposed to be leaked to the press. They are actually pretty pissed. They can't get an accurate scenerio if people "know" about it. So they may very well change the dates around some.
    Yea...I actually just heard it on the news...thought that was kinda dumb that they told us..thanks for letting us know!! Maybe we will leave early still next week and then play the rest of the time by ear...just in case!!LOL

Oh Breezy...it's solid curtain isn't?? Knew I had the name wrong!!LOL
  8. Breezy
    well they announced it 2 days ago on the 6 oclock news and I told dh about it. Then he called me yesterday cause the command wanted to know which channel it was on.
    Then I called him back cause 6 was announcing it again.
    It won't be that bad of back up cause even with 9/11 it was only a 10 minute delay at NASCC.
  9. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    well i must have missed that announcement on the news. unless they did it at 10pm i didnt see it in the morning or the 5pm or 6pm newscast.

10. Breezy
    Hehe Judy dh never told me what it was called etc... just that shit was going on and that I couldn't rely on him for atleast 2 weeks .
    I know it is something curtain from the news I think it is "solid" though
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast