Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Babyshower UPDATED OP#3 NEW ADDRESS

1. I'm his superwoman
    I'm his superwoman

Jump for Joy Babyshower UPDATED OP#3 NEW ADDRESS

Advertisements
    I am so excited about my upcoming babyshower. This babyshower would not happen if it wasn't for you wonderful ladies so I want to say THANKS!!!!! Looks like we are going to have a very big turn out so far which is totally exciting! Check out all of the details below. I will be sending out PM's when the date gets closer to get a final head count. That way I can know how much food to get.

UPDATE: BTW I am having a boy

You can find my registry at Target or www.target.com name is Ariana Olivares

Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009 (35 weeks pregnant)
    Address Has Changed
    Time: 1:30pm
    Where:
    10330 Snook St
    San Diego, CA 92124

Inside of the Party Room

DETAILS:
    Food: Pot Luck, Please let me know what you are planning to bring, however, it is not required. It's just to get an idea of how much food we need .
    ***S/O's and Children are welcome!***
    ***BYOB if you want to drink alcohol***
    ***Diapers = Admission ***
    ***Bring Swimwear for pool (optional)***

Assuming the date works for everyone, here are the confirmed guests
    1. Rebecca
    2. Abbie
    3. Cindy (Not Coming)
    4. Kay
    5. Mary
    6. Stephanie (not an SOSer)
    7. Alicia: Not coming
    8. Mitzi (not an SOSer)
    9. Nikki
    10. Josephine (not an SOSer)
    11. FCWifey05 (Not attending due to her own baby being born Congratulations)
    12. Brandi
    13. Melissa
    14. Danielle
    15. Rachael
    16. Chiefswife: Not Coming
    17. Maaree
    18. Robyn
    19. SJ: Not Coming20. Jamie
    21. Imagineyouandme
    22. Therese (not an SOSer)
    23. usmcwife2
    Last edited by Ariana; 07-24-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Siggy is no more
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I will so be there and will even help with the planning
  3. I'm his superwoman
    I'm his superwoman

Quote Originally Posted by Ma*Becca View Post
    I will so be there and will even help with the planning
    Really? Thanks I didn't even want to ask you (to help plan) because I know you have your hands full. I just don't want to be a burden ya know? I don't even know when it is appropriate to have one......like how far along one must be. I honestly don't remember how far along I was when I had Alaina's baby shower. Is it 30-35 weeks?
    Siggy is no more
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands Full View Post
    Really? Thanks I didn't even want to ask you (to help plan) because I know you have your hands full. I just don't want to be a burden ya know? I don't even know when it is appropriate to have one......like how far along one must be. I honestly don't remember how far along I was when I had Alaina's baby shower. Is it 30-35 weeks?
    I want to help I'm excited actually....it will get me out of the house so how, where do you want to do this? The weeks you picked seemed about right
  5. I'm his superwoman
    I'm his superwoman

I want to help I'm excited actually....it will get me out of the house so how, where do you want to do this? The weeks you picked seemed about right
    Sweet! (I feel special).....Well the only problem with my place is that it is a condo with very limited parking. ( I wish I still lived in my 1600 sq feet house )

As far as how? Ummmm, I was going to register at someplace cheap like walmart or target because baby's r us is just way too expensive. I want to put together gift bags as prizes. With Alaina's babyshower we played a bunch of games and had soooo much fun! (it was a co-ed babyshower so watching the guys was just funny)

We played musical chairs, hard boiled egg races, and other party games. I gave away things that people would use like candles and gift cards (as opposed to the usual pacifiers and stuff)

OMG I am getting excited
    Siggy is no more
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Sweet! (I feel special).....Well the only problem with my place is that it is a condo with very limited parking. ( I wish I still lived in my 1600 sq feet house )

As far as how? Ummmm, I was going to register at someplace cheap like walmart or target because baby's r us is just way too expensive. I want to put together gift bags as prizes. With Alaina's babyshower we played a bunch of games and had soooo much fun! (it was a co-ed babyshower so watching the guys was just funny)

We played musical chairs, hard boiled egg races, and other party games. I gave away things that people would use like candles and gift cards (as opposed to the usual pacifiers and stuff)

OMG I am getting excited
    How about I check into the district office here once you know the date and see if we can use the rec room its huge and connected to the swimming pool so people w kids can let them swim I'll just do it under my name! Come over sometime next week and we'll check it out togther. I'd register at target too, and once upon a time long long ago MSOS had a register thread so people who are your friend who can't come can buy stuff off of it too just something to think about.
  7. I'm his superwoman
    I'm his superwoman

How about I check into the district office here once you know the date and see if we can use the rec room its huge and connected to the swimming pool so people w kids can let them swim I'll just do it under my name! Come over sometime next week and we'll check it out togther. I'd register at target too, and once upon a time long long ago MSOS had a register thread so people who are your friend who can't come can buy stuff off of it too just something to think about.
    That sounds like a great idea! How much do they charge for that? I think having a pool shower sounds freaken fantastic! (SOOO California )
    I Target, so Target it is. Just let me know when you are free next week (I am free every day) and I will head up there
    Siggy is no more
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    That sounds like a great idea! How much do they charge for that? I think having a pool shower sounds freaken fantastic! (SOOO California )
    I Target, so Target it is. Just let me know when you are free next week (I am free every day) and I will head up there
    I'm free all week, no hubby home just me and the kids We'll have to ask about the price while we're there.
  9. I'm his superwoman
    I'm his superwoman

I'm free all week, no hubby home just me and the kids We'll have to ask about the price while we're there.
    well hopefully more people want to come because so far it's just me and you and that makes 2+ our kids makes 8

I feel like a because most of the people I know are from SOS
    Siggy is no more
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    well hopefully more people want to come because so far it's just me and you and that makes 2+ our kids makes 8

I feel like a because most of the people I know are from SOS
    Well the people we know haven't been on much and Robyn is out of town but we'll get it together and you'll have a crowd. Right now I have to go bitch slap L because he bought more BS shit for his dart board
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast