Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: LegoLand

1. Junior Member

LegoLand

Advertisements
    Has anyone been there? Hunter's going to be 3 on Sunday and we were wondering if there is age appropriate things there for him? What is it like there? Crowded?
  2. Senior Member
    I was there the end of march. I think there is one or two little rides he could go on. There is a duplo area for smaller kids. If you don't mind him getting wet the pirate area has a water park type deal. The knights castle has a play area he could go in. I went on a tuesday and didn't find it to be crowded.
  3. Catherine aka Cath
    Catherine aka Cath
    Hi, I am new here but Legoland is awesome. I just went for the first time with my 3-5 year old nephews and 4 year old daughter. It was GREAT! 3 is a great age to go there. SO much to do. I was amazed at how big it was. Have fun! I'll be going again in May after my BF leaves for something for me and my daughter to do to keep my mind busy.
    Back together again where we belong
  4. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    We went last May.. it wasn't crowded at all, and very fun for DD (who was 3 1/2 at the time)... There are TONS of things for kids around that age to do.. plus they've recently opened an aquarium at Legoland too. Totally worth the money.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

5. Senior Member
    Definately age appropriate. I went with my 3, 8 and 11 year old and they all enjoyed it!

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I would love to take DS there this fall. However, with our luck with Legos lately, I'm not sure I ever want to see another one.
  7. Senior Member
    I would love to take DS there this fall. However, with our luck with Legos lately, I'm not sure I ever want to see another one.
    How is the little one doing? Is the fever gone?

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan