Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carpet Cleaner Companies, San Diego area, questions!!

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

Carpet Cleaner Companies, San Diego area, questions!!

Advertisements
    So I know empire does the military housing for like a deal or something, but I found these people on craigslist and wondered if anyone had heard of them

THE LOWEST PRICES IN SAN DIEGO!

Admiral Carpet Care is a family owned and operated business that has proudly served San Diego since 1992. Our “green” cleaning process uses no toxic chemicals so it’s safe for your family and pets.

===================================================================

“Rain or shine, your carpets will be clean, dry and residue free in less than 1 hour!”

=================================================================

$85 Whole House /// 2 Room Areas & Hallway $39 /// Sofas $45 /// Loveseats $35 /// For complete information and details about any of our special offers please give us a call. We are open 7 days a week for your convenience and we also clean tile floors.

who have people used for carpet cleaning, and what are the best tips when getting carpets cleaned (moving furniture, drying time)? I want to get them professionally done every year, and no I don't have my own cleaner.
    Call us at (858) 382-1719.today!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I do my own. But I was told housing will do you carpet for free once a year. So you may wanna call
  3. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

Roll Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Kaymara View Post
    I do my own. But I was told housing will do you carpet for free once a year. So you may wanna call
    ma*becca and I asked! They use to but I guess they stopped because people were either abusing it or the moving in and out rate trumped people that actually lived in a house more than 1 year. All I know is they don't do it anymore!! Which sucks. I got some # to an Empire cleaner (cant find it online?), but right now I'm finding other things, like Coastal Chem Dry, online to be top rated among reviews.
  4. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    I love these guys and have used them for YEARS. When I did daycare and our dog was a puppy they were great at getting stains out. Its family owned and very nice.
    http://peninsulacarpetcare.com/
    619-275-5555
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by wcchick712 View Post
    ma*becca and I asked! They use to but I guess they stopped because people were either abusing it or the moving in and out rate trumped people that actually lived in a house more than 1 year. All I know is they don't do it anymore!! Which sucks. I got some # to an Empire cleaner (cant find it online?), but right now I'm finding other things, like Coastal Chem Dry, online to be top rated among reviews.
    Hmmm wierd. My neighbor got hers done like 3 months ago I think. So it must be something new. That stinks

Yeah I dunno then about companies. I just do my own. I invested in a cleaner and tend to do my downstairs like every 2-4 weeks and upstairs every 2-3 months. And my couches I do as needed.

Have you tried stanley steamer? I see their commercials all the time
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    well if you dont mind doing it yourself, just rent a Rug Doctor. thats what me and dh did. its $24.99 for 24hours and the shampoos range from $2 - $10 per bottle depending on what you need.

the have them at several places. vons and albertsons i know rent them
  7. To die and come back as a leotard?
    To die and come back as a leotard?
    Blog Entries
    I just had my carpets cleaned about 3 months ago from Lincoln. They give you an annual cleaning for free. My neighbor just got her annual yesterday.
  8. Yup I turned 30, and my clock ticks every now and again.
    Yup I turned 30, and my clock ticks every now and again.
    honey! Check Kudzu.com for a review of them
    “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
  9. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by abbienikol View Post
    I just had my carpets cleaned about 3 months ago from Lincoln. They give you an annual cleaning for free. My neighbor just got her annual yesterday.
    i just went in there though and they said they don't do it! have your neighbors been there for a few years? maybe they keep it for the people that've already had it enacted for them. SO STUPID!
  10. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by wcchick712 View Post
    i just went in there though and they said they don't do it! have your neighbors been there for a few years? maybe they keep it for the people that've already had it enacted for them. SO STUPID!
    yeah, I was told by Lincoln that you'll get 1 free cleaning while you live in house. Nobody was grandfathered in to the annual one....from what our district manager told us.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast