Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Diego folks...I'm in town now! =)

1. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!

San Diego folks...I'm in town now! =)

Advertisements
    Ethan and I arrived Monday afternoon. Our flight went very well! We had a lay over in Las Vegas, but didn't change planes.

Yesterday morning, Ethan and I went to the Y. I worked out while he was at childwatch. Afterwards we ran a couple errands, then came back to the house for naptime.

When he woke up, we went to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. We had SUCH a blast! I hadn't been there since I had an elementary school field trip. Ethan loved the kids area that is geared towards kids 5 and under. Then we went to see the Under The Sea IMAX film. All in all, it was a great 3 hours spent!

If you haven't been the science center, you should go!!! Yesterday was a free day! I'll be taking Ethan again next Tuesday to another free museum!
  2. I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I can work the google on the internet machine!
    Ohh man I might go.... that sounds fun, something I would love to do, but Dh would be a PITA.... We need to do a another g2g since you are here... hmmm when would be good for you?
    Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.- Days of Thunder(Nicole Kidman)
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by shellbellwillis View Post
    Ohh man I might go.... that sounds fun, something I would love to do, but Dh would be a PITA.... We need to do a another g2g since you are here... hmmm when would be good for you?
    Lol! I hope your DH would enjoy it too!

I'm in town until May 2nd, but we're taking a roadtrip to Monterey and Las Vegas from the 18th to the 26th.
    I'm pretty much free all the time! I have my own car to borrow/use here, too.
  4. Senior Member
    we do need to have a g2g!!! im glad you guya are having fun

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Ethan and I arrived Monday afternoon. Our flight went very well! We had a lay over in Las Vegas, but didn't change planes.

Yesterday morning, Ethan and I went to the Y. I worked out while he was at childwatch. Afterwards we ran a couple errands, then came back to the house for naptime.

When he woke up, we went to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. We had SUCH a blast! I hadn't been there since I had an elementary school field trip. Ethan loved the kids area that is geared towards kids 5 and under. Then we went to see the Under The Sea IMAX film. All in all, it was a great 3 hours spent!

If you haven't been the science center, you should go!!! Yesterday was a free day! I'll be taking Ethan again next Tuesday to another free museum!

Those museums are awesome. The kids and I will definitly be taking advantage of them this summer once we have settled back into San Diego!
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell
  6. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Glad you got here safe!!! Hope to see you while you're here
  7. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Thanks everyone! I'm having a wonderful time.
  8. Senior Member
    Glad you both made it safely! we do need to set up another G2G!
  9. Banned
    Banned
  10. Senior Member
    let me know if you want a partner in crime. I will have the little one with me and she loves to see knew things