Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disneyland...

1. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!

Disneyland...

Advertisements
    Ok, so I haven't been in a LONG time, and the one time I've gone it rained.. We're seriously considering taking Camryn VERY soon... for a 3 day trip.

So what's new, say in the past 10 yrs? What parts should we say eh, to and not waste our time with???

This was all brought up on the spur of the moment by my lovely husband, and we're thinking about booking the trip and going by the end of the month...

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Space Mountain is new, it's probably my favorite right! Definitely go on it, usually a long line, but hey it's Disneyland right? It's more of an adult ride. They also have a Finding Nemo submarine ride, it's pretty neat, more for kids I'm sure there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head.
  3. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgrl982 View Post
    Space Mountain is new, it's probably my favorite right! Definitely go on it, usually a long line, but hey it's Disneyland right? It's more of an adult ride. They also have a Finding Nemo submarine ride, it's pretty neat, more for kids I'm sure there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head.
    We rode space mountain the last time I went... keep in mind, we'll be going with a 4 yr. old.. I guess I should have added that.. We're planning on going on Pirates of the Caribbean, The Nemo submarine, and then whatever else she's tall enough for and is interested in.. (I have a feeling we'll be spending lots of time around the princesses.. )

and thatís all I need

4. Senior Member
    Do it, do it all. You should be able to cover everything in both parks in 3 days.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaMc424 View Post
    We rode space mountain the last time I went... keep in mind, we'll be going with a 4 yr. old.. I guess I should have added that.. We're planning on going on Pirates of the Caribbean, The Nemo submarine, and then whatever else she's tall enough for and is interested in.. (I have a feeling we'll be spending lots of time around the princesses.. )

Oops Well Finding Nemo would be a fun ride for her then Pirates of the Caribbean is so much fun! I'm sorry I don't really know of anymore newer rides for the youngin's
  6. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
    Do it, do it all. You should be able to cover everything in both parks in 3 days.
    He also called and got the resort room rate... $159 a night for a room that sleeps 4 isn't bad at all.. so that's what really set the ball in motion.

We're not telling her a thing, we're just gonna get ready and GO.. she's gonna flip.

and thatís all I need

7. Senior Member
    She's going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.
  8. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
    She's going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.
    Crap, does that mean I have to take some?? You know I've gotta get some of her with her fav. princesses and minnie mouse.. the ONE time I've been, it poured outside so the characters weren't even out..

and thatís all I need

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    You HAVE to do the Buzz Lightyear thing they just added. It's super fun for the little ones because everything is neon and lit up. D was enamored the whole time. Umm... let's see... what else is new in there... The Haunted Mansion has been re-vamped, I believe, and Captain Jack Sparrow has been added to the Pirates.

They have a child-swap option which is AWESOME if you want to go on the "big people" rides- you just go to the entrance, ask for a child-swap, then one of you waits with the little one while the other rides and the one that waited gets to skip the line and ride.

Oh! I'm not sure if it's new, but I had never seen the Winnie the Pooh ride before and D loved that too. A LOT. They've also added a Princess pavilion and a Fairy grotto which are really cute and they can meet the characters.

I'll keep thinking for you, I was there in January.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    with 3 days you will be able to see it all. We went for 3 days and it was a perfect amount of time Do the character dinner It was so awesome
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast