Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: What time would you like the hunt to start? (hunt last 2 hrs)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meet at 10:30am and have the hunt from 11am-1pm

0 0%
  • Meet at 11:30am and have the hunt from 12pm-2pm

2 100.00%
  • Meet at 12:30pm and have the hunt from 1pm-3pm

0 0%
  • Meet at 1:30pm and have the hunt from 2pm-4pm

0 0%

Thread: Scavenger Hunt Details for AZ gals!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Jump for Joy Scavenger Hunt Details for AZ gals!!

Advertisements
    Scavenger hunt details:

Date: April 4, 2009 (Saturday)
    Time: Unknown (I will post a poll on here to have you ladies pick a good time)
    Location: Anywhere but we will have to pick one place to meet before and after the hunt.

Information about the hunt:
    Okay ladies. So I have around 150 things to do for the hunt. Everything from pictures, questions to things to collect. At first I was going to have it where who gets the most things done wins but I decided to do something different. I'm going to make a point scale of all the things to do and the group with the most points wins. I also thought about everyone chipping in $5 and the winning group will split the money. (what do you think or do you have a better idea for the winning group?). To choose teams we will put our names in a hat and pick from it. Please feel free to invite anyone along! The more people the better the outcome .

Rules:
    1. Each finished item will recieve the full points but partically finished items, you will only recieve half the points.
    2. If you are not able to bring the item back with you, it must be proven with a photo or video.
    3. At least one team member must be in every photo/video.
    4. You absolutely cannot make contact in any way with the opposite team during game time. Violating team will lose five points.
    5. HAVE FUN!
    6. You are only able to take ONE car and your group must say together at ALL times! (This is for safety reasons and no cheating can occur during the game)
    7. There must be NO ILLEGAL actions being done during the game. I don't want to see anyone get hurt or go to jail lol.
    8. Everyone needs to bring a digital camera and/or video recorder so incase one camera dies, you still have more avaliable to you from the other members of your group!
    9.At the time of game ending, you have up to 10 minutes to get back to the meeting location. If you go over 10 minutes, this means you have forfeited the game. I do this to make sure cheating does not go on after the end of the game. (example - game ends at 2pm, you have until 2:10pm to get back to the meeting location).

I'm sure I will have a few more rules that will be on the paper that is handed to you for the hunt but these are the major rules . So what do you ladies think? I have deff put a lot of effort into this hunt for us. I just think this will be something fun for everyone to do around Easter. I think it will make us have more interaction with eachother.

Anyways, I hope you like it and please make sure on here that if you can make it and how many people you will be inviting. I will be keeping a count at the bottom of this post to know how many people will be coming to our Scavenger Hunt .

Everyone coming:
    1 - Trish and possibly a friend.
  2. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Meeting at 11:30 works best for me. That way I have plenty of time to run back and pick up Kyle when he gets off work at 4.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!