Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pregnant teen needs help SD

1. Mommy to 5 and 2 angels
    Mommy to 5 and 2 angels

pregnant teen needs help SD

Advertisements
    Ok San Diego ladies, I know of three pregnant 18 year olds who need help with baby items. If you have anything that you would like to donate please get in touch with me.

More info: I am part of the church trying to take up donations for these girls and I haven't been informed of a website or anything about this, they sent an email asking for donations from their teacher. It is my understanding that they are undereducated due to pretty much learning disabilities not mental illness. I thought it was worth a try asking you ladies. I personally am donating all of the baby items that I am not using and the clothes that the twins can no longer fit into. I was asked through the rock church for these donations.
    Last edited by WHITECHOCOLATE; 03-09-2009 at 10:37 PM.

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Are these kids still in hs? Grads? College students? Gainfully employed? Married?
  3. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Yea I think you probably want to give more information. Who are these girls? Why do they need help? Are they part of some program? What is the program?

I just know that people in general (myself included) aren't willing to just give donations without some sort of details of where and who our stuff is going to
  4. Mommy to 5 and 2 angels
    Mommy to 5 and 2 angels
    These are developementally challenged girls who are in a christian learning program. Many of them can't read and don't have much support. They are around 18 years old. They weren't able to get their high school diploma due to learning problems and are being trained for jobs and prepared for parenting.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    And the Christian church or organization they belong to won't help?
  6. Senior Member
    I wish I could help but I dont have any baby items. Sorry.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WHITECHOCOLATE View Post
    These are developementally challenged girls who are in a christian learning program. Many of them can't read and don't have much support. They are around 18 years old. They weren't able to get their high school diploma due to learning problems and are being trained for jobs and prepared for parenting.
    Are the guys who got them pregnant being prosecuted for rape? Are these girls gonna be able to care for these children? 5o they understand sex, pregnancy, and motherhood?

Sorry, but I think termination or adoption would probably be the best course of action.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    Are the guys who got them pregnant being prosecuted for rape? Are these girls gonna be able to care for these children? 5o they understand sex, pregnancy, and motherhood?

Sorry, but I think termination or adoption would probably be the best course of action.
    it's their choice. you can't force them to terminate or adopt
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    it's their choice. you can't force them to terminate or adopt
    Depending on the level of developmental disability, these girls may have guardians because they're not able to care for theirselves or make decisions for themselves. If that's the case, their guardian should realize that someone who can't care for themselves certainly can't raise a child.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    Depending on the level of developmental disability, these girls may have guardians because they're not able to care for theirselves or make decisions for themselves. If that's the case, their guardian should realize that someone who can't care for themselves certainly can't raise a child.
    perhaps the guardians are planning on adopting the child.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast