Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: San Diego Ladies

1. Regular Member

San Diego Ladies

Advertisements
    Do you know of any good apartments close to MCAS Miramar, db is getting home soon and i know of apartments out there but not very good ones so if any of you know of any good ones, even ok ones lol let me know. all we really want them to have is a w/d in unit and assigned parking, if you could help that would be great
  2. Senior Member
    Check out milazzoapartments.com. We live a few miles north of Miramar in Rancho Penasquitos. These apartments are super nice. Another good apartment complex is Canyon Hills Condominiums off of Mercy Road. They are also really nice apartments. I would stay away from the Maya Linda Apartments in Mira Mesa. The Legacy Apartments in Mira Mesa are super nice as well. If I come up with others, I'll post in here again.
  3. Regular Member
    I forgot to add that we will need a 3 bedroom apartment
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    La Mirage Apartments in Mission Valley
  5. Banned
    Banned
    There are some nice places in Imperial Beach. IDK if you would want to olive this far down if your hubby is stationed on MCAS.
  6. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget<3Avery View Post
    Check out milazzoapartments.com. We live a few miles north of Miramar in Rancho Penasquitos. These apartments are super nice. Another good apartment complex is Canyon Hills Condominiums off of Mercy Road. They are also really nice apartments. I would stay away from the Maya Linda Apartments in Mira Mesa. The Legacy Apartments in Mira Mesa are super nice as well. If I come up with others, I'll post in here again.
    NOOOOOO Stear clear of them. I lived there. I loved it there WHEN the prices were cheap. What they charge now for the size is shit. While you get assigned parking there is absolutely NO guest parking, everyone has to park on the street up the hill or at the park and ride across the street behind the preschool.

Matinence SUCKS ass. Management changed about 8 times a year. I still know someone who lives there and 3 yrs later they are still changing staff faster then the wind blows.

Oh and if you do move there and want a dog, don't let them move you to the 3rd floor. No dogs on that floor but don't say so till after you sign your lease

7. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    I would look in Scripps Ranch, Mira Mesa, Penasquitos, Carmel Mtn. Ranch. Stay clear if the La Mirage someone mentioned. Imperial beach is way to far too. There is 3bdrs here by me for 1800 right now...and they aren't apartments there homes with a small yard.
  8. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    la jolla crossroads, new, super nice..right next to base. you get assigned parking in a gated deck, huge gym and there is actually a day spa and salon in the complex!