Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admiral Hartman relocating from Tx 2 Sandiego

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Help Admiral Hartman relocating from Tx 2 Sandiego

Advertisements
    Good day all, I will soon be relocating to Sandiego in May '09 coming from ingleside TX...Can anyone tell me about Admiral Hartman please lol!

I see there are a few people who have made the transistion already...I'm doing the move alone and will have to wing it until my hubby comes home! I met with Kim from Lincoln and I forgot to mention we have kids but they'll be with grandma, I pplan to fly out toward the end of May, so any help or new friends are welcome to chime in lol! Thanks so much!
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Just a welcome in advance .. we moved from Ingleside in 2007.. No clue about Admiral Hartman.. we're in a different housing neighborhood, in Eastlake (East Chula Vista)

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

3. Senior Member
    What would you like to know about Admiral Hartman? I have lived in this area for 3 years.
  4. To die and come back as a leotard?
    To die and come back as a leotard?
    Blog Entries
    I have a friend that lives there, she loves it!! Its right next to seaworld, not far from the beach... great area
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I've never lived in Admiral Hartman but have been in San Diego for 12 years. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I've heard good things about A. Hartman. Most people love it for the location but like most beach housing say that its on the small side.
    Visit my Etsy shop - All Ribboned Out
    Guy meets girl
  6. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Thanks

MelissaMc424 thanks so much for the welcome...I guess you can feel my pain
  7. Senior Member
    it's actually smaller than the housing up in Murphy Canyon...and the traffic SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to get back out of there at certain times of the day (including 2am) takes 5-10 minutes just to turn out of the street.
  8. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by DebnTexas View Post
    MelissaMc424 thanks so much for the welcome...I guess you can feel my pain
    Completely. DH was also TAD at Great Lakes while we did the whole packout/apartment turnover. San Diego's not SO bad, it's just takes some getting used to. I miss TX a lot.

and thatís all I need

9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

To mek2004

Thanks so much for the quick reply...I wanted to know several things like the schools Elem and Middle and the main thing was about the actual neighborhood and the dwellings themselves...the sqft. and any pic any one may have of the four bedrooms. In speaking with my husband we also looking into Miramar, the houses on Base. My husband is going to be at Point Loma and I'm in the medical field so just trying to find out a bit about the area, commute time etc as well!
  10. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by DebnTexas View Post
    Thanks so much for the quick reply...I wanted to know several things like the schools Elem and Middle and the main thing was about the actual neighborhood and the dwellings themselves...the sqft. and any pic any one may have of the four bedrooms. In speaking with my husband we also looking into Miramar, the houses on Base. My husband is going to be at Point Loma and I'm in the medical field so just trying to find out a bit about the area, commute time etc as well!
    Kaymara lives in the houses on Miramar and she's always saying how nice they are. I haven't seen them personally.. A lot will depend on what you see when you get here.. kwim? I almost turned this house down without giving it a chance because it was in Chula Vista. We decided to look at it anyway, and ended up really liking it and the area it's in.

Depending on how many bedrooms you qualify for and your DH's rank you'll be able to weed through all the neighborhoods. We moved out here knowing nothing about the area (G is from Ventura County, but had never been here other than for week long schools) but most of the housing I have seen is really nice. We're considering moving to Chesterton Sr. housing if he takes sea orders here this summer.

and thatís all I need

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast