Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Daycare

1. Banned
    Banned

Hello Daycare

Advertisements
    If anyone is in need of daycare, I am going to start a small daycare in my home. The charge is only $20 a day per child. I live in Imperial Beach. If you know of anyone that needs inexpensive daycare PM me.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    are you going to be licensed, offer meals and snacks, do you rent or own?
  3. Am I blessed or punished with three girls?
    Am I blessed or punished with three girls?
    Great Idea I hope it works! If you become licensed make sure to look into state help for food. I currently pay $25 a day and everything is included but it is because the state covers the daycares food. If you need help I can ask my daycare how she gets it all. Good luck! Also don't count off drop off care too! Sometimes mommies need a one day break!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    are you going to be licensed, offer meals and snacks, do you rent or own?
    No Im not licenced but I will have a CPR licences and have a TB test. I rent and yes I will offer snacks and meals only if your child is a todler. If you have an infant, you have to supply the milk/baby food
  5. Banned
    Banned
    since you are not going to get licensed - and you rent make sure you get your landlords approval before starting care- also check with your renters insurance to be sure they will cover you in case there is an accident while the child will be in your unlicensed care.

also make sure you have alot of money in savings to cover you in case of allegations of abuse or even in case a child gets hurt.- you will need this to defend your self in court.

if you have a dog make sure your renters insurance will cover you in case a child gets bitten by the dog.

also you will want to make sure you have an attorney go over your contract to ensure you have everything covered legally.

and after that GL.