Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: SD Supercross....anyone going?

1. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries

SD Supercross....anyone going?

Advertisements
    Anyone else going to the SD Supercross event at Qualcomm tomorrow ? This is what J and I are doing for Vday, I'm excited I can't wait!
  2. Regular Member
    I am going to the one in Atlanta next weekend!! I cant wait! Go Kevin Windham
    I'm really missing Marc!
  3. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Sooo I've never been to a supercrossing event. I've only just recently got interested when J and I took our first dirtbiking class back in November . Any pointers on what I should know about my first Supercross event?
  4. Regular Member
    It is loud! And lots of fun! I have been going for the past 6 years and I LOVE it! You can actually get there early, around noon, and watch them practice which is great! We got there last year around 12 and did not leave until it was over, around 11:30. The opening ceremony will give you chills! They sing the national anthem with marines carring out the flags, followed by fireworks! You will have a blast. Let me know how you like it!
    I'm really missing Marc!
  5. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Are you going to the pit show too?

I've been hinting at T to take me (since it's his year to buy them, i bought last year) but I don't know if he got us tickets with Ashlynn being born

If they are doing it like last year, you can get all the free energy drinks you want during the pit show but you have to stay in each company's area 2 yrs ago you could just grab a can and walk around.

If you want a autograph, you have to wait in line, get a number then show back up at the signing time with your number stand in line again and get your autograph.

Watch out for the KTM kids. they are so damn adorable on their bikes.

Heats go fast so pay attention.

It's supposed to rain this weekend I heard, bring a jacket.

Beer is expensive as hell this year, at Monster Jam it was $9.25 a cup

6. No more marines! :)
    No more marines! :)
    we were going to go; but db decided that we will be doing something else on vday. I don't know what were doing. We might just end up going lol
    "I happen to like nice men" "I'm nice" "No you're not, you're..." (He kisses her)
  7. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    I just got out tix . It's the cheapy nosebleed $10, but considering I've never been, I don't care LOL. I bought them at a motorsports shop here in Chula Vista, and they had the free pit passes with them. I'm excited . Now gotta think of what to have for dinner first before we go there, LOL.
  8. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    I just got out tix . It's the cheapy nosebleed $10, but considering I've never been, I don't care LOL. I bought them at a motorsports shop here in Chula Vista, and they had the free pit passes with them. I'm excited . Now gotta think of what to have for dinner first before we go there, LOL.
    If you are going early for the pit passes, just remember if you leave you have to pay to park unless you take the trolley somewhere to eat. Otherwise you're stuck there. We normally tailgate and just bring the bbq and make a whole day of it.

9. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy_Gurl View Post
    If you are going early for the pit passes, just remember if you leave you have to pay to park unless you take the trolley somewhere to eat. Otherwise you're stuck there. We normally tailgate and just bring the bbq and make a whole day of it.
    Thanks for the tip . I was actually thinking of maybe parking my car at a trolley station and just taking the trolley there . I think we are going to have an early dinner, and just go there after like at 5 to go to the pit for a little while.