Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Walmart shoppers

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

San Diego Walmart shoppers

Advertisements
    Ok, this might sound kind of wacko ..so sorry for that

I have a 200.00 gift card that was given to me as a gift...obvioiusly.....Anyway, here is the situation: I am taking my 2 oldest to Disneyland in just over a week and I could really use Cash for fun money at Disneyland. Would anyone here in San Diego be interested in buying if off of me for 150 bucks cash. So, basically you would be getting a 200.00 gift card for 150 bucks. It has to be someone here in San Diego so that 1. I can hand the person the card and they can call right then and there the number and verify that the card does have the 200.00 on it .......and 2. because I want the cash to actually take to Disneyland with us.

Here is the other thing, which I just thought about as I was typing this out: I have already scratched off the part on the back of the card with the pin # and such, because I called to check and make sure it was valid and had the correct amount on it when I receieved it....so you would also have to be trusting that I wouldn't write the number down and use it......which I absolutely wouldn't and I can give you my home phone number and address and all that.

I would just really love to have some extra fun money to spend on the kids while we are there and make it a great experience.
  2. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    If I had th emoney I would soo do it. Sorry gurlie.

At frist I read 20.00 and you were asking 150.00 and was thinking you had trully lost our mind
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yeah really wacko then huh! hahahah! I know that is why I am offering it for 150 because I don't have the actual extra cash to take, just this gift card that was given to me.

We will still go to D-land and all even if I don't get a taker...I just thought I would put it out there and if someone does then that would mean we could spluge and not have to pack lunches and snacks etc... and maybe get a few souveniers.
  4. jennyb
    I would totally do it If I was there. I freakin love Wal-mart
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb
    Thanks, I love walmart too
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb

ME TOO! Oh how I miss Wally mart
  7. RockstarMom
    Sorry, I just do not have the money for that....and I dispise Walmart out her!

I hope you find a taker!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thanks! I love walmart...but I hate the people at walmart here *lol* I try to go really early in the morning when I go so I don't have to deal with the crowds.
  9. RockstarMom
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne
    Thanks! I love walmart...but I hate the people at walmart here *lol* I try to go really early in the morning when I go so I don't have to deal with the crowds.
    Yeah, I love the prices, but their employees are kinda and the customers are just plain rude . If I had the extra cash I would buy it from you!
  10. PRETZEL
    PRETZEL
    If you don't find a taker.....use the GC to buy various snacks and stuff to take with you to Disneyland. Don't forget the cameras....Not too sure how old your kids are....but I know our nieces and nephews LOVE to take their own pictures.

Food there is SOOO expensive.

Good Luck!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast