Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemoore gals..

1. Senior Member

Lemoore gals..

Advertisements
    Just wanted to say hi!!
    Living life, enjoying Dad's Retirement from the Navy!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi Frankie, It was nice to see you the other day.. hopefully when we get moved I will come and hang out with you.. Us Lemoore girls really need to have a get together!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Just a heads up!!My last day in Lemoore will be the 14th of December.
  4. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    Hi all!
  5. Regular Member
    Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? The holidays are around the corner YEAH!!! Tonight we are putting decorations on the tree. Jessica, it was nice to be able to meet you, you are such a sweetie.
    Lara
  6. KevzQueen
    I know! We must have a get together!
  7. Senior Member
    I know, I know.. A get together is a must... a real quick one..!!! Lara~ It was so nice to meet you, you are the cutest preggo woman I have ever seen..!!! So cute!!
    Ok anyways!
    So what is everyone doing for the holidays.. are you traveling anywhere or staying here in Lemoore. Me, I am leaving on Dec 27- Jan5 and going to Reno to see my family.. and then back to work we go!!
    How is everyone doing.. it seems like forever since I have talked to some people..???? Anything new in anyones lives??? Anyone expecting????
    I am moving to base on December 15.. and I really would like a workout partner or someone who wants to take walks in the morning or anything active!!! So let me know!!!! Talk to you all later!! Bye for now~ Jessica
  8. Senior Member
    hey ladies.. I will be home tonight if anyone wants to come keep me company this weekend while my husband goes to santa cruz your more then welcome to do it just let me know.

Also if anyone doesnt have any plans Friday . I need a favor. They are coming to pack the house and I need help with Cody .. can anyone help me for a few hours so I can keep an eye on the movers.......
  9. Regular Member
    Well nothing new for me same shit different day. Actually I went through a "I need to re-organize my closets and storage areas" today. My back is killing me I know I did way too much but I think I am starting the "nesting" period. I hope it goes away before I kill myself. Lets see for the holidays, I am staying in Lemoore for most of the time, but then I am going to see my parents (an hour and a half away). Thank goodness Im still nearby my family, it would be costly for us to be far away. Other then that, thats it for me. What about ya'll?
    Lara
  10. KevzQueen
    What's on the menu for this weekend? Nothing going on here. Maybe I'll send them to the matinee on Sunday. I don't know if there are any kid movies out though.
    Do y'all want to plan a g2g? On Fridays they have something at The Village. That might be fun. We can do it in Jan if that's good.
    Last edited by KevzQueen; 12-10-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast