Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemoore gals..

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Gosh I wish I would of read this sooner..... This weekend DH and I went and got our x-mas pictures taken and then went out to eat and saw a movie... it was so nice..!!! This week is my DH's x-mas party and we are moving on Thursday.. so that's it for me..
    I would love to g2g sometime. Friday would be good for me. I hope to see you all more once I move to base.... Talk to you all soon!!!!
  2. Regular Member
    Man its gotten very quiet around here lately. Must be the holidays or something. Well, we had our adult Christmas Party on Friday at the Elks Lodge. DH and I werent going to go but he was told be a certain superior he had to be there (the only reason DH was going to have to be there was because they were capping people and supposed to do the list of people who advanced after re-calculating there points). Lo and Behold when they did the cap Josh was not called and then they didnt even announce the guys who advanced. Im very irritated at whomever said we had to go. Plus that was $20 we didnt budget in this month. Grrrr....and Josh also had to be up at 3am on Saturday to go and take a test in Stockton (hes trying to get into the highway patrol). Oh well though things have smoothed over Im not as pissed right now. Then Sunday my parents and brother came down with my niece and nephew. I havent seen those two in so long, they both have just gotten cuter and sweeter. It was also the Childrens Christmas Party at the hanger so I took my whole family over there (well I had to be there since Im the FSG Vice President). It was fun the kids had a blast. But anywho now its a new week and getting ready for my baby shower this weekend. My mom is making me put all the games together for it. That poor woman is so busy with things right now. So now that I have bored ya'll to death what is new with you?
    Lara
  3. Regular Member
    WOW where is everyone at? Is everybody gone on leave? Well how are things going?
    I just had my last baby shower and it went awesome got all the rest of the stuff I need, except a few things. I have my 34 week appointment tomorrow. I will probably post about that but right now Im going to go and clean. TTYL
    Lara
  4. Senior Member
    Hey Lara I know it's gotten so quiet on here.. everyone must be busy or on vacation.! But I will call you tonight and tell you about tomorrow!!!! Gosh i cant believe it, not much longer and your baby girl will be here!! :0 I cant wait to see her!!! Alrighty hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I dont talk to you or see everyone before then~!!
    I got to go clean just like Lara.. (Lara , your house is freakn spotless) Oh I want to see the babies room when I come over..k?
    TTYallL
    Jessica~
  5. Regular Member
    I guess its just you (Jessica) and me on this thing for the holidays. Its all good though we can carry on. Can you belive it its almost Christmas and then New Years. Wow 2005 has flown by. Thank goodness because this year definetly had its ups and downs. So any new years resolutions for anyone? I have really never made one but I may this year since Josh is going to be gone for most of it. Gives me a goal to go for. After the holidays are up we all need to get together. Frankie I still have no met you. Shoot and your not that far away. We will have to do something. Jessica, when you come over you can see the nursery we have everything up except the small decorations and such. TTYL
    Lara
    ***Lara***
  6. Senior Member
    Yep I guess so.. you and me on here. But anyways.. Yeah my new years resolution is to go to the gym.. not nessiseraly loose weight just get into better shape.. I may be thin.. but boy am I out of shape...!!!! Yeah I cant believe it's already almost been a year since my DH and I got married(January 12) All of the things I have been through this year.. gosh CRAZY.. that's all I can say!!!
    Hey Lara sorry we didnt come over tonight... I wasnt feeling good. I am not used to this work schedule yet.. getting up at 5:15 is killing me!!!!
    Thank you for inviting us!!!!! Next time I will have a GTG at my house..!!!
    I will TTYL!!!!
    I cant believe how soon Tara will be here!!! I cant wait to see her!!!!
    Ok Bye~
  7. KevzQueen
    Well I'm here, but I forget about the Lemoore section. My resolution has been to get in shape, but I haven't reached that yet so I'll just skip making that one for next yr. If it happens, it happens. If not, I'll be ok. I guess I will make a new one. My resolution for next yr is to study hard and do more active things with my kids such as go on more walks and bike rides with them. I am glad 06 is almost here! We're out of here in April 07 at the latest! Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
  8. Senior Member
    Merry Christmas everyone!! I have been busy, as usual!! I really want to meet you Lara, we will meet soon!
    Hope you are doing good Jessica, i miss you!
    Sorry I didn't make it to the baby shower Lara, I had a birthday party for my Son that same day!

Take care all!
    Living life, enjoying Dad's Retirement from the Navy!
  9. Senior Member
    Merry Christmas to you too.. Frankie and to everyone!!!!!! I already opened my presents tonight because we couldnt wait any longer!!!!!
    We really need to have a gtg after the holidays girls!!! Frankie I still would like to do Mary Kay with you and Trish!!! I just need to save up the money. I mean I know 100$ isnt that much but right now things are kind-of tight... but dont forget about me!!!!
    Lara~ I hope you and Josh have a wonderful Christmas
    Trish~ Have a Wonderful Christmas and A Happy New year!!!
    We are leaving to go see our parents and friends , so I hope to see all of you guys after the new year!!!!!
    TTYallL
    Jessica~
  10. Regular Member
    Merry Christmas (a bit late I know, slacker). Oh my goodness it is almost 2006. YEAH. Jessica, I had fun today hanging out, I needed time away from Josh. Even though he just got on leave I feel like we have been home together for so long. Oh and part of the reason he was grumpy was because he couldnt figure out what happened to me. He said I was just gone and he knows I told him something but he was only semi-awake when I told it to him. Now we have a new rule right it on the white board in the bedroom. Hopefully, he is in a better mood when he gets home from the ride along with the CHP. Have a safe trip to Reno.
    Lara
    ***Lara***
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast