Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Murphy Canyon housing questions

1. Navy wife new to Military SOS
    Navy wife new to Military SOS
    Advertisements
    Thank you for posting the floorplan. That was great to see. so who else lives on Taussig? I need to make friends Is there a playgroup? Well, I seen a post about CA people being rude & I must admit we come across that way. However, we're nice when you get to know us. LOL
  2. I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    hey I don't remember our room sizes but can someone give me the BR sizes if you know them....WE're looking at rentals now in our new place and want to make sure our furniture will fit...TIA....
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    We are moving there soon...anyone have pics of the housing?
  4. Senior Member
    I have pictures of the one story 4 bedrooms in Orleck.

5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Confused

Hello!! New here, and just got word from hubby that we're PCSing to San Diego. Still soaking it all in, We've been in Corpus Christi for a long while now. (8yrs) I'm from Corpus Christi, so I'm sure we're in for a change.
    Does anyone have info on housing or schools??? I have 4 children, and someone told my husband about Murphy Caynon.
  6. Senior Member
    Hi, Claudine!

If you're looking for info this is a great place to come! We're moving to San Diego soon too. There is TONS of info about Murphy Canyon here on this site. The best thing to do is just to click on the "search" button that is located on the upper right corner of the blue bar and to a search for Murphy Canyon. You will be able to get all the info that you need there and even be able to see some photos that others have posted.
  7. Senior Member
    I noticed that someone said they got offered housing before they were even stationed out in San Diego? From my understanding, you can't be put on the active wait list until your husband is detached from his unit. We are in NC now and due to PCS in mid June and hoping for Murphy Canyon- I was going to send over the housing application in another week or so, but when I spoke to Eileen from housing, she said the applications are "put on hold" in a separate file until you detach from your unit.
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Thanks for the info Firefly. Hubby went to housing today, looks like a unit will be available when we get to him. Still just trying to pump myself up for the change.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123