Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2737

Thread: FT. HOOD area ladies!!!

  1. Glad for Jason to be home
    Redfairy200526's Avatar
    Redfairy200526 is offline
    Glad for Jason to be home
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    fort hood
    Posts
    533
    #11
    Advertisements
    Yeah I am trying to get everything prepared now and to have it all ready but I know me I will be doing something last minute lol
  2. Account Closed
    michellelac's Avatar
    michellelac is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ft.
    Posts
    1,745
    #12
    I am always up for meeting up
  3. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    thekels9's Avatar
    thekels9 is offline
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    7,438
    Blog Entries
    2
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by billysgirl View Post
    I need some girlfriends!!! I'm so bored up here with nothing to do!!!

    Let's go out!

    I'll be there to pick up our apartment keys and begin moving in on the 9th!! Really moved in by June 7th because I have to wait for my teaching job to be over with. You and me and the rest of the girls are gonna go have us some MARGARITAS!! Enjoy your slow nights now, because once we all get there, we are going to have us some FUN!!
  4. Senior Member
    billysgirl's Avatar
    billysgirl is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,237
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyJ View Post
    I'm always up for new friends. I just need notice in enough time to get my lil one a good sitter though.
    Quote Originally Posted by thekels9 View Post
    I'll be there to pick up our apartment keys and begin moving in on the 9th!! Really moved in by June 7th because I have to wait for my teaching job to be over with. You and me and the rest of the girls are gonna go have us some MARGARITAS!! Enjoy your slow nights now, because once we all get there, we are going to have us some FUN!!
    okay, you'd better make that a promise!!!
  5. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    thekels9's Avatar
    thekels9 is offline
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    7,438
    Blog Entries
    2
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by billysgirl View Post
    okay, you'd better make that a promise!!!
    Definitely a promise!! We just got our apartment in CC, so as soon as we are moved in....we're going to get this business of get togethers down!
  6. Senior Member
    billysgirl's Avatar
    billysgirl is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,237
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thekels9 View Post
    Definitely a promise!! We just got our apartment in CC, so as soon as we are moved in....we're going to get this business of get togethers down!
    i can't wait, i'm so sick of db having boys nights and i have no one to hang out in this damn town!
  7. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    thekels9's Avatar
    thekels9 is offline
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    7,438
    Blog Entries
    2
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by billysgirl View Post
    i can't wait, i'm so sick of db having boys nights and i have no one to hang out in this damn town!
    Hahaha....yeah...I can see that happening with DH and I too. We'll show them!
  8. Glad for Jason to be home
    Redfairy200526's Avatar
    Redfairy200526 is offline
    Glad for Jason to be home
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    fort hood
    Posts
    533
    #18
    I definetly would love to meet up and have a girls night
  9. Senior Member
    billysgirl's Avatar
    billysgirl is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,237
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by thekels9 View Post
    Hahaha....yeah...I can see that happening with DH and I too. We'll show them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfairy200526 View Post
    I definetly would love to meet up and have a girls night
    i would love for those table to turn and he has to sit at home with nothing to do while IIII go out!!!
  10. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    thekels9's Avatar
    thekels9 is offline
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    7,438
    Blog Entries
    2
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by billysgirl View Post
    i would love for those table to turn and he has to sit at home with nothing to do while IIII go out!!!
    Amen to that!!! I don't think my husband would know what to do with himself!! How do you like the area so far Haley?
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •