Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murphy canyon/Orleck Heights

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

Shocked Murphy canyon/Orleck Heights

Advertisements
    Hey ladies! I'm scared poopless because I think once I move into the housing out there I'm going to be just incredibly lonely. It'll be my first PCS. Our ETA for the housing is a week or two into April. I really want to find some gals to hang out with, game nights, coffee dates, you know. I know that this invitation isn't immediate but if anyone lives in the area could you reply? I'll probably have a house warming for myself.. he'll be all gone because he'll be a DI. I'm really going to miss my Twentynine Palms bunch!
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    There are LOTs of us in San Diego... we're not in Murphy Canyon, but I do drive up to coffee dates with the SOS ladies at the Starbucks near MC housing...

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    There are crap loads of us in Murphy Canyon. I am in Santo Terrace (opposite side of Muphy Canyon from Orleck). We usually all get together at least once a month.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am not in Murphy canyon but I am just about 5-10 minutes north on Miramar. We have a starbucks here as well etc.

Lots lots of gals in San Diego!
  5. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Im in Aero Ridge and it's right next to Orleck Heights. Plus there are a lot of SD g2g's around here too

6. Senior Member
    lol yah dont worry theres bunches and bunches of us here

7. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    We just got our house! We take possession April 14th, we live In Santo on Taussig! (I knew i could be that exact on here because both are pretty big, both the housing and street.)
    QUESTION, HENCE THE BUMP OF THE TOPIC:
    Anyway, I thought I'd clear up how FREAKIN HAPPY I AM!!!!!! :]

how is it to have a 4 plex as well as a dog? Should we keep her on a chain to only go so far from our back stoop? she's like 18 lbs, so nothing big, but she's adventurous. We'll be having a 3 bedroom for the 2 of us, so we get to have a guestroom as well as computer room, im geeked. but i also feel bad that we're taking a family with kids away from a 3 bedroom house!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am about 5-10 minutes north of murphy canyon. If your ever bored you are more then welcome to come out for coffee
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wcchick712 View Post
    We just got our house! We take possession April 14th, we live In Santo on Taussig! (I knew i could be that exact on here because both are pretty big, both the housing and street.)
    QUESTION, HENCE THE BUMP OF THE TOPIC:
    Anyway, I thought I'd clear up how FREAKIN HAPPY I AM!!!!!! :]

how is it to have a 4 plex as well as a dog? Should we keep her on a chain to only go so far from our back stoop? she's like 18 lbs, so nothing big, but she's adventurous. We'll be having a 3 bedroom for the 2 of us, so we get to have a guestroom as well as computer room, im geeked. but i also feel bad that we're taking a family with kids away from a 3 bedroom house!

You arent far from me. I am just off of Taussig. My dog is 40-50lbs and we just let her go out back and run. being in a 4plex, I havent had any issues with noise and what not.

You got a 3 bedroom because there are more open than they can fill. so they will put someone in it just for it to be lived in and getting the BAH for it. Dont feel bad. I have people on my street that are in bigger houses than they are qual'd for.
  10. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    You arent far from me. I am just off of Taussig. My dog is 40-50lbs and we just let her go out back and run. being in a 4plex, I havent had any issues with noise and what not.

You got a 3 bedroom because there are more open than they can fill. so they will put someone in it just for it to be lived in and getting the BAH for it. Dont feel bad. I have people on my street that are in bigger houses than they are qual'd for.
    that actually calms my worries of someone complaining to my face, and that it's common. Oh, are the fourplex yards separate or are they divided? you know, a fence in between each yard.. I tried looking on Mapquest Ariel view but it didn't show too well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast