Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murphy Canyon Ladies

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Murphy Canyon Ladies

Advertisements
    So did anyone else get the notice of them shutting off the power at 10pm Friday night for 10 hours? I so hope I can sleep that night, or I will be bored outta my mind sitting in the dark twiddling my thumbs
  2. Senior Member
    we should have a black out party ...im not really sure what we would do lol but we were joking about actually getting to bed at a decent time for once

3. Senior Member
    10 hrs is a really long time not to have power are they going to pay for your food that goes bad? thats crazy
  4. Senior Member
    you can make a claim with PG and E but i dont know if thats whos doing it or not?

5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RunAwayLove View Post
    you can make a claim with PG and E but i dont know if thats whos doing it or not?
    yea, SDG&E are the ones that are doing it. also, if they do it at night when "most" people are sleeping. you arent opening and closing fridges and freezers. The last time the power was out like that here, it was out for 14 hours and all our food was still good.
  6. sailorswife01
    i am going to go stay at a friends house, i cant go with out tv or my computer especially on a friday night...
  7. Senior Member
    lolim hoping my laptop will last awhile on battery

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Yep, and it's going to ROYALLY SUCK. ALL of us sleep with fans on in our rooms (the stand alone fans that are pretty loud ) for the white noise, b/c we can't sleep without them. Should be extremely interesting, to say the least. I'm willing to bet that it will be a long night of the kids waking all night.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    Yep, and it's going to ROYALLY SUCK. ALL of us sleep with fans on in our rooms (the stand alone fans that are pretty loud ) for the white noise, b/c we can't sleep without them. Should be extremely interesting, to say the least. I'm willing to bet that it will be a long night of the kids waking all night.
    yea, my kids wont sleep either. So not looking forward to this. I almost wish that they would have done it during the day. We could have just done a big play date thing at admiral baker park or something.
  10. Senior Member
    yeah seriously the daytime would have been better...I guess it's good that the thing is in the evening when most people are sleeping and our food won't be ruined...I can promise that if food spoils that a LOT of people will be kicking someone's ass because of it...I may call tomorrow just to ask them how they're going to handle it if our food goes bad especially since we can't afford to purchase it all again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast