Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If your in or around SD lets hang out!

1. Emily2008

If your in or around SD lets hang out!

Advertisements
    I see lots of people in this section are from san diego! I am experiencing my first deployment and i am already super lonely! I have roomates but they dont quite get it. I wanna find some girls that wanna get together and maybe have a few girls night outs or in ...either or. If anyone is interested please let me know because im trying to keep busy.

Also any SD girls on here attending school ? I look forward to chatting with you guys , this is by far the most active site i have found ...yay
  2. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    There are sooo many of us out here, its great! It would definitely be fun to meet up sometime...its been a while since we've had a get together.
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Welcome welcome!!!! I'm originally from San Diego and go back there to visit a few times a year. I'm sorry your roommates don't understand what it's like to have an SO deployed. HUGS HUGS!!!
  4. Emily2008
    ya im going through the posts right now and everything is like san diego this san diego that. Do you have a aim account or a yahoo account maybe we can chat on there and discuss somethin ?

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions. I would love to meet all of you ! (and anyone else not from sd as well !)
  5. Independent Beachbody Coach
    my yahoo acct is rachaelk858
    Im not on too much on the weekends though cause the computer is on the 3rd floor and I am always downstairs with the kiddos.

It would definitely be fun to get out and have a girls night out or even staying in and playing games! Were having some people over for the game next week if you want to come by
  6. Emily2008
    sounds good to me ! Where abouts are you located in San Diego ?
  7. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily2008 View Post
    sounds good to me ! Where abouts are you located in San Diego ?
    Serra Mesa, how about you?
  8. Emily2008
    right now im by san diego state because im finishing up my last two semesters ...but were looking to relocate when he gets back ...any suggestions
  9. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily2008 View Post
    right now im by san diego state because im finishing up my last two semesters ...but were looking to relocate when he gets back ...any suggestions
    Do you guys have any kiddos? If not there are some great apartments in Mission Valley off of Friars. not too far from base too!
    I always drool whenever Im going to Ikea
  10. Emily2008
    nope no kids ! And oh yah i know where your talkin about. like the promenade apartments . yes those are so so nice. And have awesome amenities ! I really need to get on the ball with this whole thing !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast