Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Romantic ideas for San Diego

1. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)

Romantic ideas for San Diego

Advertisements
    Any of you ladies who live there maybe can help me out! we are trying to think of different fun/romantic things to do and places to go when i come see db when he gets home from deployment. We've already done Seaport village/zoo/USS midway and some other random things, he mentioned wanting to go to Catalina but asked me to find some other things we could do together. ANy ideas?? thank you
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Well Catalina is a couple hours away from San Diego, if you drive and board the ferry...

What about a dinner cruise around the harbor?
    Bed and Breakfast in Julian(the mountains of San Diego)
  3. Senior Member
    Balboa Park is so nice! You should walk around there one day, go to the museums, and then go to the Prado for lunch or dinner. That restaurant is FABULOUS. You could also go to La Jolla Shores and Prospect St, or go to Coronado island and visit the famous Hotel Del.
  4. Senior Member
    I think it's called Quail something Botanical Gardens...around La Jolla area...i went there with my friend and her bf (DF had to work), but it would have been very romantic to walk through the gardens together if DF had been there...kiss under the trees...sit on a bench and tell each other how much we love each other ...lol...good luck!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lacy+chk View Post
    I think it's called Quail something Botanical Gardens...around La Jolla area...i went there with my friend and her bf (DF had to work), but it would have been very romantic to walk through the gardens together if DF had been there...kiss under the trees...sit on a bench and tell each other how much we love each other ...lol...good luck!
    Ya, it's called Quail Botanical Gardens and it's in Encinitas. Also the flower fields in Carlsbad! There's so much to do in SD