Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Feb 16th

1. ~April~

Jump for Joy Feb 23rd

Advertisements
    I am finally having another creative memories Party.
    This one will be---

Date:Feb 23rd
    Time: 2:00pm
    Snacks: 1:30pm
    Where: My house by IB

What to bring: 2 photos

We are going to be working on a booklet. My rep said we will be working on a booklet that way we can get to use the tools and have an idea how they work out.

You do not have to get anything...just come and hang out if you want. Kids are more than welcomed to come.
    Last edited by ~April~; 02-21-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: date changed
  2. Mommy960003

How'd the party go?

So, how'd the party go? I thought you were having a candle party? We should plan a picnic or something!
  3. ~April~
    Hey, it is the 23rd at 2pm..I thought I changed it on here....The lady had to have knee surgery on the 12th and wasn't sure if she would be able to do it.
    I would say we could do a bbq that day but hubby has duty and I will be having someone work on the truck that weekend. The next weekend is out because I am throwing hubby a "surprise" going away party that saturday.
    so anytime after that.
  4. ~April~
    Now it is fixed...
  5. ~April~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy960003 View Post
    So, how'd the party go? I thought you were having a candle party? We should plan a picnic or something!

I was thinking...we could plan a bbq that Sunday...the 24th. Just let me know if you wanna. It would have to be at the house though cause of a friend working on the truck.
  6. Mommy960003
    Let me talk to Chad about it, and see if he has any plans. But it sounds like it'd be fun.