Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sd ladies. Question

  1. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #1

    Sd ladies. Question

    Advertisements
    Does anyone know the easiest way for me to get to childrens hospital from Miramar? Is it off 15?
  2. Banned
    Donna's Avatar
    Donna is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    16,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    15 south, get off at Aero and make a right onto aero. make a left on Kearny Villa Rd. and it will put you right there. you will see childrens on the left side of the road. gotta make a u-turn at the light right there at the hosp. but you cant miss it.
  3. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #3
    I take the 163. I usually get off the Genesee I think it is exit, then go left off the freeway, and then left onto Health Center Rd. I think it is. That road drives you all along the hospital, depending on where you need to go.
  4. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    15 south, get off at Aero and make a right onto aero. make a left on Kearny Villa Rd. and it will put you right there.
    So its ON Kearny Villa Road?

    Ok awesome. I have heard to go there instead of balboa? That ture or should I make the drive to Balboa?
  5. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Rachael's Avatar
    Rachael is offline
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    SLC Point Loma
    Posts
    23,717
    #5
    I think the easiet way would be right off of the 163.
    163 South to Genesee Avenue East
    Left at Genesee Avenue East
    Left at Health Center Drive (second stop light)
    Right on Frost Street (second stop light)
    For Nelson and Hahn Pavilions, turn right into parking lot C or D
    For Rose Pavilion & Medical Office Building, proceed to end of Frost Street
    Right on Children’s Way, turn left into parking structure
  6. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #6
  7. Account Closed
    Trey's Avatar
    Trey is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    23,642
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    I think the easiet way would be right off of the 163.
    163 South to Genesee Avenue East
    Left at Genesee Avenue East
    Left at Health Center Drive (second stop light)
    Right on Frost Street (second stop light)
    For Nelson and Hahn Pavilions, turn right into parking lot C or D
    For Rose Pavilion & Medical Office Building, proceed to end of Frost Street
    Right on Children’s Way, turn left into parking structure
    That's the way I always do it.
  8. Happy wife...happy life!
    Victoria's Avatar
    Victoria is offline
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    38,347
    #8
    163 from the 15!
  9. Banned
    Donna's Avatar
    Donna is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    16,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    #9
    Personally, I dont like Childrens. But that is based off of my experience with them. I have always taken my kids to Balboa.
  10. Account Closed
    Kaymara's Avatar
    Kaymara is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    27,684
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Personally, I dont like Childrens. But that is based off of my experience with them. I have always taken my kids to Balboa.
    Yeah I am just going to balboa since I been there before.

    Thank you all
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •