Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pendleton vet?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Pendleton vet?

Advertisements
    I was grocery shopping on Pendleton this weekend, and I noticed there is a huge place called Paws there, and it said it had "services". Does anyone know if that's a base vet? Or if it's just like a Petco or something? The guys all need their shots, but Pendleton would be a lot closer than Miramar now, so I was wondering if anyone knew?

TIA!
  2. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    I was grocery shopping on Pendleton this weekend, and I noticed there is a huge place called Paws there, and it said it had "services". Does anyone know if that's a base vet? Or if it's just like a Petco or something? The guys all need their shots, but Pendleton would be a lot closer than Miramar now, so I was wondering if anyone knew?

TIA!
    It is a vet...saw a marine taking his work dogs in their today actually. That pet store can sometimes be pretty cool too. Also Miramars is closed for now
  3. Senior Member
    I know they do have a vet there and I believe a shelter. A friend of mine took her dogs there and picked up one too lol
  4. Senior Member
    That is awesome! We were told Navy bases in CA were not allowing dogs on base. Even though point loma has a vet.Hopefully they have good care for your babies
    Finding more and more truth to the words written in red.-B&D

Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts.
    Tibetan proverb

The greater love is a mother's; then comes a dog's; then a sweetheart's.
    Polish Proverb
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by JKirstiH View Post
    That is awesome! We were told Navy bases in CA were not allowing dogs on base. Even though point loma has a vet.Hopefully they have good care for your babies
    Wow really? Well, I guess both of the ones that I am talking about are Marine bases, don't know if that would make a difference or not? But thanks, I hope the vets at Pendleton are as nice as the one at Miramar!

Thanks everyone for the help! I am very excited to check it out!