Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Texas to Virginia to California!!!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Shock Texas to Virginia to California!!!

Advertisements
    Wow... I've lived in no other state but Texas & Florida my entire life. Now I could be moving 2 times this year!!!
    AHHHHH
    When DB gets home from 6 mos deployment i'm moving to VA to be with him then he (SAYS) there is an opportunity for him to be stationed back in California! There is a guy there who wants off his ship and wants to move to VA because his wife lives in Germany and its cheaper to fly from there vs. Cali. and DB wants to go back to his friends in Cali that he met while he was in boot camp.

So my question is...

San Diego:
    How is Cali? Pricing? Good place to raise a family/start a family? Let me know!!

His friends already live there so more than likely i'll start off with some friends when I take off up there! lol I always have ya'll of course!!
    Trying to figure it all out...
  2. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I love San Diego! It is rather pricy though. I think you will find that in most big cities. The weather down here is awesome! And with all the beaches and family activities, you wont have any probalems having a family here!

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen113007 View Post
    I love San Diego! It is rather pricy though. I think you will find that in most big cities. The weather down here is awesome! And with all the beaches and family activities, you wont have any probalems having a family here!

agreed 100% i can give you more info in a few weeks once ive lived there awhile but im so in love with it!

4. Patiently waiting....
    Patiently waiting....
    Yay for moving! California would be kind of neat! So far I've moved 6 times in one year gaww it's exhausting!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crumper07 View Post
    Yay for moving! California would be kind of neat! So far I've moved 6 times in one year gaww it's exhausting!
    Yeah I moved 13 times in 2 years! AND I wasnt with DB @ the time I just liked to pack my stuff up and see how many boxes it took! hehe (not) Just couldnt find my "niche".
    Trying to figure it all out...
  6. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I don't know anything about southern cali.. but I moved twice in the past 8 months... i know it sucks. We went from VA to Maine and then from Maine to SC where we are now.