Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Murphy Canyon Ladies~ About A/C

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Murphy Canyon Ladies~ About A/C

Advertisements
    For those that already have the central A/C or will be getting it soon. I had my pre-inspection yesterday for them to tell me what all I had to take down and what not. For you guys that have dogs, he said they recommend that you go to Lowe's and get the really heavy grade chicken wire and make a "box" out of it to cover the electrical lines that are on the unit out back. They have already had 2 dogs electrocuted and die from chewing on them. Then on top of that if it happens, YOU are responsible for the cost of the repairs and he said that those 2 people have had to come up with just over $1000 for repairs.
  2. Kat
    stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip
    I had to actually go and look at them cause I hardly ever see them
    We have had zero issues with that. We have two dogs, one little dog and one puppy who CHEWS everything in sight. They have both left it alone. I would say it shouldnt be a problem unless you have dogs like that to hide in a very small spaces cause to get behind there they have to be pretty small, and be ok with the loud wind tunnel noise that that make.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I had to actually go and look at them cause I hardly ever see them
    We have had zero issues with that. We have two dogs, one little dog and one puppy who CHEWS everything in sight. They have both left it alone. I would say it shouldnt be a problem unless you have dogs like that to hide in a very small spaces cause to get behind there they have to be pretty small, and be ok with the loud wind tunnel noise that that make.
    mine is going to have quite a bit of room to back there. He said my 40-50 lb dog will fit back there as well as the kids. I just wanted to give the heads up, I know that all the housing layout are different, and some of the units may end up sitting like mine will.
  4. Kat
    Wow that is alot of space. Our is pretty much right against the house, maybe a foot between. Yeah I would be worried to if I had that much room between the unit and my house.
  5. Senior Member
    ours has enough room for a dog to get back there but we don't have one.