Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Marriage Enrichment Retreat!!!

1. Cin

Dance Marriage Enrichment Retreat!!!

Advertisements

Have any of you ladies ever been to the Marriage Enrichement Retreat? It is offered through the military free of charge. I highly recommend it. It is for marriages that are brand new or 20 years in. It doesn't mean that you have to have a horrible or even bad marriage to attend. My husband and I just went this past weekend and I am telling you that we learned a lot of stuff about eachother and techniques that not only can we use in our marriage but also within our family. It is 3 days long, well I should say Friday at 6 pm, till Sunday at 2 PM, usually on a weekend. Units support this program 100%. I can guarntee you that this is not a waste of time.

http://www.cnrsw.navy.mil/credo/retreatsworkshops.htm

This is the Southwest link, but I am sure there is one for the east. I want to encourage all of you to take a look at it and give it some thought. I just think this would help all of us beat the odds of the military marriage, especially if we had great tools to help us out!!!!
  2. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    My sister has gone twice with her husband. He's in the Army. She said it was a wonderful experience.

My little Loves!
  3. Cin
    It truely is. There is a lot that you can learn from this, I really recommend it to anyone who wants to better themselves and their marriage. No marriage is perfect there is always something you can improve on!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    There was one here at Josh's base.. We thought about going but he couldn't get out of work.
  5. Cin
    Did they offer it for the weekend? All he has to have PTAD orders, usually they allow that. I hope you get the chance to go!