Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: San Diego housing

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Ahhh.....Well, he has until January, so in June, it will only be 6 months. We've been throwinging the idea around of him staying in...but we won't know till around that time. But did not even think about that! Thanks jen
  2. RockstarMom
    Hey, I had to sign my lease today so I asked for you. Yes, you need to have 6 months left on his enlistment to get into housing. She said to go and put your name on the list for housing NOW with the intent on moving in June because the list is long for 2 bds. The baby will just have to be on his page 2. HTH
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thanks, but I dont think we can get on the list w/out him having a dependant on his page 2? I think we have to wait till he puts her on

Hmm....I will call today and see.
  4. RockstarMom
    Yeah, you need proof of the pregnancy and since you are in your 3rd trimester you are eligible. Call and talk to them. I spoke to the main lady who writes the leases for Lincoln Housing down at 32nd street.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Nice! Thank you!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Well, I called 32nd and spoke w/ Rosa who confirmed w/ Catherine () and she said that we have to wait till the baby is here. If I was active duty, than it'd be ok, but b/c I'm not and we're not married they need her on the page 2. Maybe the lady misunderstood you?

I can't believe Murphy Canyon waiting list is 7-12 months!!!

Silver Strand is only 1-2 right now, so that's not bad at all. We'll only have to wait about 2-3 more weeks for her to be born, so I guess it's not really that big of a deal.

Thanks for asking though!
  7. RockstarMom
    Your welcome, yeah, I told her you weren't the enlisted. Very cool, put yourself on the list as soon as the baby is here then!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    Well, I called 32nd and spoke w/ Rosa who confirmed w/ Catherine () and she said that we have to wait till the baby is here. If I was active duty, than it'd be ok, but b/c I'm not and we're not married they need her on the page 2. Maybe the lady misunderstood you?

I can't believe Murphy Canyon waiting list is 7-12 months!!!

Silver Strand is only 1-2 right now, so that's not bad at all. We'll only have to wait about 2-3 more weeks for her to be born, so I guess it's not really that big of a deal.

Thanks for asking though!

We were also told murphy canyon was a 7-12 month waiting period, we moved in that next month, it would have been sooner but we had to wait for our current lease to expire.
  9. brown-eyed-girl
    Sooo....I've tried SO HARD to find information on Murphy Canyon housing, and am ecstatic to have found this thread! (albeit it is 2 1/2 yrs old!! lol)

Is anyone here still living in Murphy Canyon?

I'm just wondering if it's really worth it to live so much farther from the base (32nd st) to live here?

And...Are there 4BR units available? I didn't see any on the OneStop site. We have three children (and a Boston Terrier! lol)
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    hah didnt notice how old of a thread this was
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast