Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Ladies

1. sailorswife01

Big Grin San Diego Ladies

Advertisements
    i am jsut going to throw this out there and if any one is interested let me know. i know alot of u have kids and i know how hard it is to grocery shop with them or pay bills and stuff like that so if i had a moms day out type thing maybe once a week or every 2 weeks who would be intersted. i would charge 5-10 dollars an hour. and it would be on 2 seperate days a week. during the day. if anyone is interested i will start planning them for every one. i will take between 3 and 5 kids a day
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorswife01 View Post
    i am jsut going to throw this out there and if any one is interested let me know. i know alot of u have kids and i know how hard it is to grocery shop with them or pay bills and stuff like that so if i had a moms day out type thing maybe once a week or every 2 weeks who would be intersted. i would charge 5-10 dollars an hour. and it would be on 2 seperate days a week. during the day. if anyone is interested i will start planning them for every one. i will take between 3 and 5 kids a day
    If you're up for babysitting my three on an occasional basis, I will most definitely take you up on it and I'd be absolutely more than happy to pay you for it. How much do you normally charge for 3 kiddos?
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    How old are your kiddos? They look almost the same ages as mine...
  4. sailorswife01
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    How old are your kiddos? They look almost the same ages as mine...
    mine are 5,3 and 1, and for three kids it would be 8 an hour. and that is just an hour not per kid. i dont do the whole per kid thing. it gives my kids other kids to play with and u a time to do what ever u need to do. i know how hard it is to christmas shop and other things with kids..lol
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    mine are 5,3 and 1, and for three kids it would be 8 an hour. and that is just an hour not per kid. i dont do the whole per kid thing. it gives my kids other kids to play with and u a time to do what ever u need to do. i know how hard it is to christmas shop and other things with kids..lol
    I think I'd actually love to take you up on this sometime. Jason will be leaving in June and I could sure use an hour or two to grocery shop without them killing each other That would be so awesome if we could plan that. Or even maybe a couple hours so we could go watch a movie or something before he leaves. Mine are almost 5, almost 3 and 1. So, they are just about the same ages!
  6. sailorswife01
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    I think I'd actually love to take you up on this sometime. Jason will be leaving in June and I could sure use an hour or two to grocery shop without them killing each other That would be so awesome if we could plan that. Or even maybe a couple hours so we could go watch a movie or something before he leaves. Mine are almost 5, almost 3 and 1. So, they are just about the same ages!
    okay great. i may even do it on the weekends too.i will see how it goes first.
  7. sailorswife01
    bumping for those who might not have seen it last night
  8. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Sounds great, I wish you were closer to my neighborhood though.. bummer.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

9. sailorswife01
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaMc424 View Post
    Sounds great, I wish you were closer to my neighborhood though.. bummer.
    what part do u live in
  10. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    what part do u live in
    I'm in Lofgren Terrace, in Eastlake.. it takes a good 20 mins. to get to MC without traffic..

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast