Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85

Thread: Fort Hood Girls

  1. Account Closed
    He*Is*My*Life's Avatar
    He*Is*My*Life is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    456
    #31
    Advertisements
    so i arrived here 2 weeks ago! im unemployed so i got lots of time! Dh is workin his ass of! So PM me if you want im up for almost everything!
  2. Account Closed
    Katie's Avatar
    Katie is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,046
    #32
    So I'll keep everyone update with whats going on with me! I think the Killeen Mall would be a good meeting point...we can start there, shop or car pool somewhere else! I'm so excited!
  3. Account Closed
    He*Is*My*Life's Avatar
    He*Is*My*Life is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    456
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    So I'll keep everyone update with whats going on with me! I think the Killeen Mall would be a good meeting point...we can start there, shop or car pool somewhere else! I'm so excited!
    Im def in!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Mommy960003
    Guest
    Mommy960003's Avatar
    Guest
    #34
    My sister lives in Ft Hood.
  5. loves her Jellyfish
    toxicpuree's Avatar
    toxicpuree is offline
    loves her Jellyfish
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    644
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    So I'll keep everyone update with whats going on with me! I think the Killeen Mall would be a good meeting point...we can start there, shop or car pool somewhere else! I'm so excited!
    Sounds good <3

  6. Account Closed
    Katie's Avatar
    Katie is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,046
    #36
    Okay! DF's truck is a standard and I can't drive it so I MAY need a ride in! lol
  7. Account Closed
    He*Is*My*Life's Avatar
    He*Is*My*Life is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    456
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Okay! DF's truck is a standard and I can't drive it so I MAY need a ride in! lol
    i would b able to give u a ride if u need one! ft hood girls need to stick 2gether
  8. Account Closed
    Katie's Avatar
    Katie is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,046
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by MRS<3THOMAS View Post
    i would b able to give u a ride if u need one! ft hood girls need to stick 2gether

    haha YAY I heart you! Your so cute!! GO HOODIES! lol Everyone from hood needs to join my Hoodies group! lol Right now it's only me! lol
  9. Account Closed
    He*Is*My*Life's Avatar
    He*Is*My*Life is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    456
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    haha YAY I heart you! Your so cute!! GO HOODIES! lol Everyone from hood needs to join my Hoodies group! lol Right now it's only me! lol
    HAHAH I JOINED LADY
  10. Senior Member
    luvmysgt's Avatar
    luvmysgt is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    735
    #40
    I joined too! Keep me utd.. I work full time in Austin so I cant do anything during the day but maybe when I get off or on the weekend.. I have 2 little ones too.. They love to play at the park. Thanks for the add too~!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •