Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: what do you do when . . .

1. Regular Member

what do you do when . . .

Advertisements
    your baby is sick. I don't under stand the health care system here. I wish I was back home where all I could do was call up their pedi and he would talk to me and tell me what to do. Gwen had a temp of 102 two days ago so I took her to the ER and they they gave me Tylenol and sent us home. Well today Gwen & Gilbert got their shots (late because it takes two months to get an appointment here!!!!) and now Gilbert had a temp of 101.2 and I already gave him Tylenol two hours ago, I would hate to know how much it would be of I had not given him any. I hate it here. I want to go home!!! I feel so a lone. I don't know what to do anymore. I hate San Diego
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Have you switched your tricare to here and gotten a pcm? If not you need to go to any tricare office and submot that paperwork. It doesnt take long. Then choose a ped.

If you already have a ped then just call to make an appt or go to the ER if you feel it is an emergency. Fever after shots is normal tho. They say under 105 not to take em in after shots. I say under 103 is fine. 103 is when I take mine in. If you need to talk to a nurse etc then you can
    If you need care after hours, please call our After Hours Access Line at (800) 453-0491 to speak to an on-call provider.
  3. Stupid is as stupid does!
    Stupid is as stupid does!
    I always found that tylenol never worked to bring the fever down on any of mine. I always used motrin..