Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Lemoore

1. Leanne Allemang

Help Moving to Lemoore

Advertisements
    HI all,

We just got orders to Lemoore NAS, and the movers are coming on the 13th. We've never been there, and have to find a house immediatly (housing is full for 6 months or so). Can anyone help me, as far as where to look, (good vs. bad areas) and anything else you may think is helpful information? We're kinda under the gun here, and cant get out there for a week to look. HELP! lol!

Leanne
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hi Leanne and welcome I will direct ou to my Dh on here he was satoined at Lemoore 6 yrs ago(must has changed though)
  3. Senior Member
    I live in Lemoore on base and have lived in this area most of my life. What size house are you on the waiting list for becasue as far as I know the waiting list here isn't that long. I am not really sure where you should look for housing. How many bedrooms do you need and do you want to live in an apartment? But your profile says that you are his fiance. If that is the case you guys can't live on base till you are married.
    Last edited by dannysgirl004; 10-30-2007 at 03:34 AM. Reason: to add the last 2 sentences
  4. Senior Member
    Welcome to SOS

I am in Lemoore too and I would be more than happy to help you out. Are you looking for a house or an apartment?
  5. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    Im in Lemoore and I would love to help!! PM me and we can chat!!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Have you put your name on the wait list? We were told 4-6 months per the website, then 2 months by the housing wait list coordinator, then called that same night with a house to move into within a week. We are in a 4 bedroom in Stone Park (Sr. Enlisted).
    If you have to rent, try militarybyowner website. Last time I looked they had a number of houses on there in Lemoore and Hanford for rent.
  7. Windy

Smile We are getting ready to pick orders to Lemoore

My husband 3 kids and I are finishing up our stay here in Great Lakes and the only orders that we are okay with are to Lemoore. Right now it's just a matter of picking the squadron (several avail. for Lemoore). I'm from Fresno, so it's almost like going back home.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    My husband 3 kids and I are finishing up our stay here in Great Lakes and the only orders that we are okay with are to Lemoore. Right now it's just a matter of picking the squadron (several avail. for Lemoore). I'm from Fresno, so it's almost like going back home.
    Hey im from Fresno as well. Met my dh when he was stationed in Lemoore.

There are alot of new like duplexes and nice size apartments in lemoore actually. I forget the names of them but used to know someone who lived in them, they are nice.

Hope you find a place soon!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    You can pick a good squadron and then the orders can be changed on you enroute. That is what happened to us. Picked a squadron and then they did an order mod while we were on leave. Oh well...still get the full AIP and it will actually turn out better for us as far as the deployment schedule.
  10. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    Get used to reading, it's pretty boring out there.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast