Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kid's Hair Salon in La Mesa?

1. RockstarMom

Question Kid's Hair Salon in La Mesa?

Advertisements
    Anyone ever taken their kid(s) there?

I have an appointment for K at 2 tomorrow to get his haircut. MIL kept saying, "We're going to cut your hair this week lil man." So I am taking him to get it done pro. I told her that she was NOT cutting his hair because if she screwed it up I would never forgive her (after I made the appointment).

I am so scared to get his haircut.... What if they cut it all wrong?
  2. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    I absolutely the Kid's Hair Salon!! It's in the Grossmont Center mall.

We have taken Bruce there twice so far, and each time was such a great experience. They have toys for the kids to play with as a distraction or books to read, or they even have a "race car" seat with a steering wheel!

For Bruce's very first haircut, I was scared to death that he would fuss and move and his hair would get butchered, but he sat pretty still and cooperated, and the ladies are so patient and just moved with him as they cut his hair.

I'm sure you'll have a great experience and I know you'll end up with a very cute haircut.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghann View Post
    I absolutely the Kid's Hair Salon!! It's in the Grossmont Center mall.

We have taken Bruce there twice so far, and each time was such a great experience. They have toys for the kids to play with as a distraction or books to read, or they even have a "race car" seat with a steering wheel!

For Bruce's very first haircut, I was scared to death that he would fuss and move and his hair would get butchered, but he sat pretty still and cooperated, and the ladies are so patient and just moved with him as they cut his hair.

I'm sure you'll have a great experience and I know you'll end up with a very cute haircut.

I agree. I went with her once and his hair turned out so cute. Its a really really neat place. I was very impressed.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We went there too and they did an awesome job with Tooters!
  5. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RockstarMom View Post

I am so scared to get his haircut.... What if they cut it all wrong?
    It will grow back......

My little Loves!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We took Dylan there for his first haircut. They gave us a certificate with a lock of hair. He did really well and they lady was very patient with us. That was the one and only pro hair cut Dylan has had. I cut his hair now since I know he wont sit there and let someone else do it.
  7. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by piggypunkinetta View Post
    We took Dylan there for his first haircut. They gave us a certificate with a lock of hair. He did really well and they lady was very patient with us. That was the one and only pro hair cut Dylan has had. I cut his hair now since I know he wont sit there and let someone else do it.
    Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! They did give us a lock of his hair in an envelope with a certificate stating his name and the date that he got his haircut, and the lady who cut it signed it. It's so cute!
  8. RockstarMom
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwoodmom View Post
    It will grow back......
    Yeah, but not a couple days before his daddy gets home it won't.