Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone in Pensacola?

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Yeah, we could meet up one day. I work 3-4 days a week, so I'm pretty flexible. What kind of dinner places are you looking for? Jackson's I've heard has amazing steak, but it's one of the more expensive restaurants and more formal I believe. McGuire's is my FAVORITE restaurant here, but it's an irish pub...live music (at night), more of a laid-back, fun atmosphere. But their filet mignon is to die for, and I've never had a bad meal there. Also fairly reasonably priced and they have a Sunday brunch that's amazing!

If you like seafood, there are several places. Joe Patti's is famous here for local seafood. And there are a couple hidden gems--Fisherman's Corner is one. Cobalt also has great food (and outside seating by the water) if you are closer to the Alabama side. Not too many options here for mexican food, but Cactus Flower is my favorite by far. Let me know if you have any questions...I think you'll love it here! My family used to come most summers for vacation to Perdido Key, so some days still feel like vacation! I fell in love with it all over again when I moved back and now me and my twin never want to leave!
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hey ladies. My hubby is currently in Pensacola and I'm down there almost every month for visits until we get our new station in February! I'm new to all this and could use some support and advice . Honestly didn't think it would be so hard. Boy was i wrong.

Anyways, I agree that McGwire's is the best in town. Super laid back fun atmosphere. A must go for sure!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Young View Post
    Hey ladies. My hubby is currently in Pensacola and I'm down there almost every month for visits until we get our new station in February! I'm new to all this and could use some support and advice . Honestly didn't think it would be so hard. Boy was i wrong.

Anyways, I agree that McGwire's is the best in town. Super laid back fun atmosphere. A must go for sure!
    This post is about two years old, but you could definitely start one yourself! I'm currently living in Pensacola!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12