Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about you Jacksonville, NC ladies

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by kalabranscum View Post
    Well since we don't have chitlens we'll probably put in for Midway Park. I just hope we will get one of the new houses. The old ones are so small and old. I would cry.
    You won't get a new one. They are moving people out of the old ones into the new ones. You should put in for tt1 or tt2.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiWife View Post
    You won't get a new one. They are moving people out of the old ones into the new ones. You should put in for tt1 or tt2.
    Would we get into TT1 or 2? I thought those were for families with children.

Quote Originally Posted by jznavywife View Post
    Are you talking about the big, big GTG on the 29th? I can't make that one, I work.

My day was blah. Hubby is in Cali for the next couple of weeks for pre-deployment training, just left yesterday.

How was yours?

I'm sorry your day was blah!

&& I'm not going to the one. I was talking about the one with just the Jville girls and hubbys and kiddos.. We haven't talked about a date yet!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

&& I'm not going to the one. I was talking about the one with just the Jville girls and hubbys and kiddos.. We haven't talked about a date yet!
    You can get into tt1 and tt2. Doesn't matter about the kids. We have friends that live in tt1 and they don't have any kids.
  4. ...
    Dh an I are in the process of moving to Lejeune at the moment. Dh is happy to be going to a Marine base.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by andreacn View Post
    Dh an I are in the process of moving to Lejeune at the moment. Dh is happy to be going to a Marine base.
    Haha I bet. I don't think DH would be happy being at a Navy base. But then again it gets a little old after awhile being around so many Marines..
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I agree!! It gets old super fast.

Tate do you know how long the waiting list is for base housing?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I agree!! It gets old super fast.

Tate do you know how long the waiting list is for base housing?
    http://www.lejeune.usmc.mil/family_housing/

Right side of the page. Waiting Times. But it rarely is right. Some people get right on others don't. When we were getting in Midway Park we got a house that day that DH went to the housing office because we got married before he joined the Marines which apparently makes a difference.
  8. ...
    I have a question. Dh an I are wanting to live on base, we know we have to go to the housing office to get one, but what happens from there? Do we get to pick what area we want to live in?
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by andreacn View Post
    I have a question. Dh an I are wanting to live on base, we know we have to go to the housing office to get one, but what happens from there? Do we get to pick what area we want to live in?
    You get to choose which "area" you want to live.

You go to the housing office...(well he will have to) he will get the paper work done. In the paper work it will give you an option of which waiting list you want to be on in our case we put TT2. You will then be put on a waiting list you can check were you are at on the link that I posted above in a previous post ^.

DH asked today about Watkins Village and its for people with 2 or more kids.

So without kids you have Midway Park, TT1 & TT2.

10. Senior Member

Well in that case, depending on when it is, I will try my best to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiWife View Post
    Haha I bet. I don't think DH would be happy being at a Navy base. But then again it gets a little old after awhile being around so many Marines..
    DH can't wait to go back to a Navy base, being surrounded by Marines is so weird!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast