Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Hampton Roads ladies....

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    That is so cool! What kind of motorcycle did he get you? I love to go riding with dh whenever we can. He wants to get me one, but I told him he has to wait until we can leave the kids at home by theirselves because otherwise it would be useless for me to have one. Anywhere I go I have to take the kids so I'm always in a car. So for now I just enjoying riding with him.

Knerh I hope your little man is feeling better soon. It's so hard when they get sick. Hopefully you can make it to another g2g!

thanks!!! maybe we can plan another g2g soon!!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by knehr View Post
    hes doing a little better!!! He got put on antibotics! he has another doc appt wend.!!! we should def plan something!!! how are you guys doing?
    I"m doing good this morning! I enjoyed playing with my son all day yesterday and right now I am that my car is okay. It's been making some funny noises lately and I dropped it off this morning at the mechanics shop by my work. I'm hoping its nothing too serious and won't cost me an arm and a leg to fix. I hate cars some days!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i do too!!! well my baby boy is sick again!!! his appt is at 8 tomorrow, hopefuly i dont have to make a trip to the ER
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by knehr View Post
    i do too!!! well my baby boy is sick again!!! his appt is at 8 tomorrow, hopefuly i dont have to make a trip to the ER
    for you little guy. I hope he can make it till his dr appt. Keep us posted!

BTW my car....my brakes are dead. I've been grinding metal on metal for awhile and it never made the grinding noise until yesterday. So I was informed that my brakes are shot. I made it home and my dh will be fixing them this weekend as long as the parts show up! I hope it can be fixed this weekend, I dont like driving my dh's car. I miss my baby already!
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hi Hampton Roads ladies! I just moved to the area with my husband from Groton, CT. We were only there 10 weeks for subschool.

I joined the board to say hello and let y'all know about The Hermitage Museum and Gardens, where I am the curator (I just started!). We are a beautiful place hidden away by the river. The museum is fabulous and the grounds are gorgeous. Please come visit and say hello! Admission is free for active duty military and dependents. Here is our website: http://hermitagefoundation.org

Bring the kids for a picnic!
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617