Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Amandalouwho!!!

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Amandalouwho!!!

Advertisements
    Hey I have a question for you! Tell me the good places to eat in Georgetown. We've had to eat out every day last week while waiting for our fridge and weren't really impressed with much around here. I want to know where all the good places are hiding.

We live up north by Sun City to get an idea of location, but I wouldn't mind driving a bit to try somewhere good either.
  2. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Oh my where to start.

If you like Mexican, go to Dos Salsas, they're awesome and have great margaritas. It's a hit or miss with some people, but my whole family loves it. Also, great breakfast tacos are at El Charrito right off of Austin Avenue!

Home style esque food, BB's is pretty good but they have really weird hours (I think they're closed on Mondays.. ?) but their food is all home cooking and home made so it's pretty decent. If you like catfish, Catfish Parlour right there on Williams Drive is really really good! Also, Bob's Catfish in San Gabriel Park is super hole in the wall but it is SO good.

Umm pizza/Italian, there is Paisano's off of Leander Road, they have literally the best pizza I've ever had. And their egg plant parmesan is amazing. They also make homemade sangria that is really good

Wildfire on the square is a lot more pricier but it's really really good food. This is also where DH and I had our first date so I'm biased towards it

Hardtails Bar and Grille, yes they're a biker bar but they make burgers that knock your socks off they also do homemade chips. They may be a bar but their food is really awesome. I will post if I think of more

3. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

OHHH I have no idea how I forgot this one. But if you like BBQ, go to The Pit right there off of Williams Drive. They have the best chop beef sandwiches I've ever had and I can't find anyone who does them as good as they do. If you meander up to Round Rock too, Pok-E-Joes, The Salt Lick or Rudy's is a great one too.

I've also heard that Wasabi right there on William's Drive is good but I've never had it. Also, Plaka Greek Cafe, everyone says they're great but I've never been adventurous enough to try the greek

If you like Thai Food, Dia Thai is okay, they're right off of 7th street by the square, they're kind of hidden but they have really good spring rolls and pad thai!

ORRRR if you want to make a trip, go out to Walburg for the German Restaurant. Idk if you like German but they're a hidden gem and they're amazing.

4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Thank you so much!!! I am making a list for this weekend. I've eaten at Wasabi's (liked, a bit pricey but it's good), Catfish Parlour (dislike, but I had gumbo not catfish), Plaka (really good! but I'm not sure how much I like Greek food lol).

I've been wanting to try BB's and The Pit but we haven't yet so I am definitely putting that on my list! We love Thai food so we'll have to try Dia Thai ... and I want ot try Wildfire too.

BTW it was awesome getting to see Pai today! She's so cute! She drew me a picture