Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Internet-Fort Hood

  1. Senior Member
    CC22's Avatar
    CC22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Together in the Hood!
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    22
    #1

    Internet-Fort Hood

    Advertisements
    What internet service do you all use?

    I feel like Time Warner is screwing us over >.<
  2. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #2
    We have Time Warner! DH said he called them and negotiated our rate down because he thought it was too high though.
  3. Senior Member
    Lost&faraway's Avatar
    Lost&faraway is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Home in MN
    Posts
    5,369
    #3
    We use TWC. But post housing only has like 2 approved internet providers so we are pretty limited.

    “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  4. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #4
    I told you my opinion on FB

    I hope you find something!


  5. Senior Member
    CC22's Avatar
    CC22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Together in the Hood!
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    22
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    We have Time Warner! DH said he called them and negotiated our rate down because he thought it was too high though.
    Wanna have him call for me? they're just rude to me and DH.
  6. Senior Member
    CC22's Avatar
    CC22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Together in the Hood!
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    22
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost&faraway View Post
    We use TWC. But post housing only has like 2 approved internet providers so we are pretty limited.
    I didn't know this. We live in on post housing that's off post... think it still applies?
  7. Senior Member
    Lost&faraway's Avatar
    Lost&faraway is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Home in MN
    Posts
    5,369
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    I didn't know this. We live in on post housing that's off post... think it still applies?
    Probably. Check the move in packet they gave you when you moved in. Or call and ask if you dont have it anymore.

    “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  8. Senior Member
    CC22's Avatar
    CC22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Together in the Hood!
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    22
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost&faraway View Post
    Probably. Check the move in packet they gave you when you moved in. Or call and ask if you dont have it anymore.
    I'll have to look and see if it's anywhere... I feel like everything is a bazillion times more stressful than it should be right now >.<
  9. Senior Member
    Lost&faraway's Avatar
    Lost&faraway is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Home in MN
    Posts
    5,369
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    I'll have to look and see if it's anywhere... I feel like everything is a bazillion times more stressful than it should be right now >.<
    It always seems like that. Especially when the guys are deployed.

    “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •