Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Hood Peeps!

1. Senior Member

Fort Hood Peeps!

Advertisements
    We gonna do anything? Like ever?

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
  3. Senior Member

When is everybody free?

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm basically always free.... lol. Which means if we pick a day and a time in advance, I'm sure to be scheduled to work then.
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I was gonna make one of these threads eventually but I'm lazy

I'm pretty much always free too soooo let's make plans!!!

6. Senior Member
    I'm finally back to working just 5 days a week. I'd say let's do something when I'm off this Wednesday but I have a million other things to do from not having time off in so long. Whats y'alls schedules for the week of the 24th? ( I think that's a Monday. Don't judge me. I'm up at 4. )

― Rose Kennedy
  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

someone pick a time and a date and I will try really really hard to be there!
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost&faraway View Post
    I'm finally back to working just 5 days a week. I'd say let's do something when I'm off this Wednesday but I have a million other things to do from not having time off in so long. Whats y'alls schedules for the week of the 24th? ( I think that's a Monday. Don't judge me. I'm up at 4. )
    I think DH is off this day, he has a 4 day this weekend! But today he's working swing shift and one other day this week he works swing so I'll be at home with Paityn all afternoon since he works 2 to 11! Andddd were kinda on a tight budget right now so I can't go too crazy

9. Senior Member
    I can't do the 24th cuz getting a Monday off is one of those difficult days. I could do that Sunday though. That way Amanda can leave Paityn with her DH. I totally understand the money thing which is why I was thinking that if y'all are cool with it I could host like the last time everyone was broke. We have a grill and everyone could bring whatever meat they wanted and just grill and hang out. What do y'all think?

― Rose Kennedy
  10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost&faraway View Post
    I can't do the 24th cuz getting a Monday off is one of those difficult days. I could do that Sunday though. That way Amanda can leave Paityn with her DH. I totally understand the money thing which is why I was thinking that if y'all are cool with it I could host like the last time everyone was broke. We have a grill and everyone could bring whatever meat they wanted and just grill and hang out. What do y'all think?
    Same here if y'all want I have stock piles of wine and DH always loves a reason to grill!!! And then I won't have to pawn Paityn off on him she has a swing set and everything here and we have a TON of chicken we've been meaning to BBQ!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast