Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Hood MSO's

1. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Fort Hood MSO's

Advertisements
    Hello!
    I was just wanting to put out a post in a different thread to avoid blowing up the Newbie post limit (I am sure I'll have enough questions eventually!) but I'm currently residing in Georgetown, Texas and my army man is stationed on Fort Hood in Killeen.
    He's being deployed coming up in February and I know we have a ton of time to spend together before then but I kind of wanted to expand my horizons a bit and start meeting some people around Fort Hood so once he is shipped out I have some connections and friends who understand the circumstances that I can turn to.
    Of course I have this site as a resource too and it's been beyond helpful so far and I just registered last night so I'm super grateful to have found it.
    Anywho.
    Also, I'm trying to think of some ways to cheer up my BF right now, he had promotion boards this morning and they didn't go so great so he's kind of bummed . I know he's upset and I'm not sure what I can do to help besides obviously being supportive. But I don't want to tread on that too long either because I'm sure he's going to be a little mad the next couple of days. Any advice?
  2. Senior Member
    Tojai, KatyP, CrummyCupcake, and I are here. I know there are others but they aren't coming to mind... MissPregg[o] used to be here until she left us for Fort Sam

3. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    Tojai, KatyP, CrummyCupcake, and I are here. I know there are others but they aren't coming to mind... MissPregg[o] used to be here until she left us for Fort Sam
    Thank you for being super helpful, you always answer my questions so quick
    I'll have to get connected to some people soon but I'm in no hurry either!
    Also, I posted a question earlier, not sure if you saw it but what is the process to bring kiddos onto post, do I need anything for her to visit him? Like I know for me I need my ID, registration and insurance but she's only 2 so I'm not sure if I should have anything?
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    Thank you for being super helpful, you always answer my questions so quick
    I'll have to get connected to some people soon but I'm in no hurry either!
    Also, I posted a question earlier, not sure if you saw it but what is the process to bring kiddos onto post, do I need anything for her to visit him? Like I know for me I need my ID, registration and insurance but she's only 2 so I'm not sure if I should have anything?
    That's because DH is gone so I have no life Yeah I saw it, I answered it. I can't imagine that 2 year old would need anything. She should be fine with just visitors pass.

5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

That's because DH is gone so I have no life Yeah I saw it, I answered it. I can't imagine that 2 year old would need anything. She should be fine with just visitors pass.
    That's what someone else said
    And I still appreciate it lol.
    We'll probably come up there tomorrow night when I'm off work at 7:00 to see him for a bit!
    That drive is just a pain, I can usually make it in like 45 minutes but still.
  6. Senior Member
    That's what someone else said
    And I still appreciate it lol.
    We'll probably come up there tomorrow night when I'm off work at 7:00 to see him for a bit!
    That drive is just a pain, I can usually make it in like 45 minutes but still.
    Don't gotta tell me twice. I'll be up at 5:45 tomorrow to make the 1 1/2 hr drive to Austin.

7. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Don't gotta tell me twice. I'll be up at 5:45 tomorrow to make the 1 1/2 hr drive to Austin.
    Ohhhh yeah that is definitely no fun!!
    Especially now with school back in and school traffic!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hello!
    I was just wanting to put out a post in a different thread to avoid blowing up the Newbie post limit (I am sure I'll have enough questions eventually!) but I'm currently residing in Georgetown, Texas and my army man is stationed on Fort Hood in Killeen.
    He's being deployed coming up in February and I know we have a ton of time to spend together before then but I kind of wanted to expand my horizons a bit and start meeting some people around Fort Hood so once he is shipped out I have some connections and friends who understand the circumstances that I can turn to.
    Of course I have this site as a resource too and it's been beyond helpful so far and I just registered last night so I'm super grateful to have found it.
    Anywho.
    Also, I'm trying to think of some ways to cheer up my BF right now, he had promotion boards this morning and they didn't go so great so he's kind of bummed . I know he's upset and I'm not sure what I can do to help besides obviously being supportive. But I don't want to tread on that too long either because I'm sure he's going to be a little mad the next couple of days. Any advice?
    Baked goods are the cheap, easy fix-all
  9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Katyp View Post
    Baked goods are the cheap, easy fix-all
    Haha thanks for the idea
    He's doing much better tonight thank goodness!
    But may have to bring him some goodies tomorrow to make it that much better!
  10. Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that your SO was in a bad mood. I agree with KatyP, baked goods ALWAYS cheer up my guy.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast