Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Louisiana

1. L I V I N G
    L I V I N G
    Blog Entries

Louisiana

Advertisements
    Anyone around in Louisiana? Pending a job offer, I may be moving in a few weeks. Wondering who all is nearby and the area? I've done some research and it seems to be alright.. But first hand accounts and opinions are sometimes better. Plus friends would always be welcomed.

We're looking all over between Franklin, New Iberia, Lafayette and Lake Charles.. And all the little places in between.
  2. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    i lived in lafayette for a while. i went to ULL there. i have a lot of family in Louisiana so we got here quite a bit. but lafayette is a college town. tons of bars and clubs and student apartment complexes EVERYWHERE. lake charles is nice though. i like it a a lot and dont know much about the others.

3. L I V I N G
    L I V I N G
    Blog Entries
    Sweet. I really like the bar/club environment. I'm only 21 and David is 25 So.. We'd fit right in. We both want to live our lives and have fun. I found a REALLY nice place out in New Iberia that I think I'm comparing everything to. Fully fenced yard.. one car garage... Rent-to-own option.. but it's a town house / condo so I'm still a little unsure. But the landlord seems pretty open about my pets which I absolutely love.. And he is lenient about the fact that Shmee (my dog) just had puppies that I cant re home for another 7 weeks. It's all gonna come down to the next week. We should hear from the company that's interested in David within the next 2-3 days. And then we'll know for sure if it's a go.. Either way, we want to move.. Just not sure where yet.