Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Killeen - Ilovekickboxing?

1. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥

Killeen - Ilovekickboxing?

Advertisements
    Killeen TX Kickboxing Class Schedule | Bell County KickBoxing sign up

Has anybody done this program? I like pilates, but I'm looking for other workout options, too. My goal is to lose a few pounds accumulated from the holidays and to help strength and tone and just get in better shape overall! And build up my endurance. I'm sure a class like this will probably smoke me for at least the first month But I'm curious to know if anyone here has any thoughts on this!
    live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it ♥
    coffee addict!
  2. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    no one?
    live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it ♥
    coffee addict!
  3. *Persevere*
    *Persevere*
    I haven't tried that class in particular because I'm in Georgia however, I have taken kickboxing classes before and it is amazing!!! Definitely my favorite workout, hands down. It takes the cake because it's intense and works out so many muscles in your body, along with helping you in self defense, and it's so fun that an hour goes by and your like what?! How did that happen!?!

So give it a shot, it's awesome!!
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results." ~Albert Einstein

4. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    They have the Ilovekickboxing program in other states, as well!
    But maybe I will check it out thanks!
    coffee addict!
  5. I am still TheCmonky!
    I am still TheCmonky!
    Oooh, that sounds interesting! I really need to get into something, like a class, that will MAKE me work out. I've never done kick boxing before so I'd be totally nervous to start.

Come what may, I will love you until the end of time.
  6. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil'Sparrow View Post
    Oooh, that sounds interesting! I really need to get into something, like a class, that will MAKE me work out. I've never done kick boxing before so I'd be totally nervous to start.
    Me too!
    Maybe we can get a small group of ladies together? I have no idea how expensive it is, I just know they have that web special for 3 classes + free boxing gloves and some other things for $19.99. You have more success with sticking to your workout plan if you have some workout buddies vs. doing it on your own
    coffee addict!
  7. I am still TheCmonky!
    I am still TheCmonky!
    Quote Originally Posted by armywifey514 View Post
    Me too!
    Maybe we can get a small group of ladies together? I have no idea how expensive it is, I just know they have that web special for 3 classes + free boxing gloves and some other things for $19.99. You have more success with sticking to your workout plan if you have some workout buddies vs. doing it on your own
    Oh yeah, for sure! A partner or a group would be awesome. I can never keep up a workout by myself.

8. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    Twin Wolves MMA (in Harker Heights) has a women's cardio kickboxing class for $20/MONTH Twin Wolves MMA

I'm seriously considering on doing this next week (because I work the rest of this week). I like the location of this place better, too - Rancier is kind of shady
    coffee addict!
  9. I am still TheCmonky!
    I am still TheCmonky!
    Quote Originally Posted by armywifey514 View Post
    Twin Wolves MMA (in Harker Heights) has a women's cardio kickboxing class for $20/MONTH Twin Wolves MMA

I'm seriously considering on doing this next week (because I work the rest of this week). I like the location of this place better, too - Rancier is kind of shady
    WOW! That one sounds like a great deal! And I love that the class is in the morning coz I mainly work at night.

10. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    Yeah I work at night, too! (7p-7a)
    I'm seriously thinking about going next week (since I work the rest of this one)
    coffee addict!