Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: YUMM.. Red Lobster's amazing CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS!!!

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Jump for Joy YUMM.. Red Lobster's amazing CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS!!!

Advertisements
    So i decided to try making these since im actually allergic to seafood so i dont go to red lobster often obviously lol But when i have gone i become obsessed with their biscuits so ive decided to start making them myself. Followed this recipe and its the BOMB. i literally ate these for a week straight and realized i gained like 5 pounds and decided maybe i should chill out so now i only make them every once a month or less.

2 cups homemade bisquick mix
    2/3 cup buttermilk
    1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
    1/4 cup butter, melted
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely minced

Directions

Preheat oven to 450F.
    In a bowl, combine baking mix, buttermilk, and cheese with a spoon just until combined, then beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
    Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
    While biscuits are baking, combine melted butter and garlic powder.
    Brush the mixture over the warm biscuits immediately upon removing from the oven, and sprinkle with the minced parsley. Serve warm.
    - See more at: Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits: Garlicky, Buttery, Cheddar Bay Love - Food Fanatic

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    There was a period in my life (mainly college years) where I made these for E.V.E.R.Y. food/eating get together I went to. They are sooo goooood! And super easy!!! Always a big hit and easy on the wallet!

I think its time to hop back on this train!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    - been making these for years because that is the one thing from RL that I *love*
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolee View Post
    So i decided to try making these since im actually allergic to seafood so i dont go to red lobster often obviously lol But when i have gone i become obsessed with their biscuits so ive decided to start making them myself. Followed this recipe and its the BOMB. i literally ate these for a week straight and realized i gained like 5 pounds and decided maybe i should chill out so now i only make them every once a month or less.

2 cups homemade bisquick mix
    2/3 cup buttermilk
    1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
    1/4 cup butter, melted
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely minced

Directions

Preheat oven to 450F.
    In a bowl, combine baking mix, buttermilk, and cheese with a spoon just until combined, then beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
    Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
    While biscuits are baking, combine melted butter and garlic powder.
    Brush the mixture over the warm biscuits immediately upon removing from the oven, and sprinkle with the minced parsley. Serve warm.
    - See more at: Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits: Garlicky, Buttery, Cheddar Bay Love - Food Fanatic

I love this recipe, have used it for years! Actually prefer this recipe to the actual RL biscuits, because I can add as much topping as I want.
  5. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah the first time i made them was for dinner for my DF so i had no idea if they were even gonna turn out good lol but he ate them all and i actually made me a take home plate

so he obviously loved them to say the least! Can't wait to make them again,