Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Healthy Superbowl Sunday

1. Regular Member

Healthy Superbowl Sunday

Advertisements
    What are you all making snack wise for the Superbowl? I'm trimming it down from the normal delish but high calorie and fat dishes I normally make. (smoked salmon cheesecake, crispy buffalo wings, nachos, and grape jelly meatballs) This year we will be having oven roasted hot wings, (found a great recipe in a fitness magazine with no butter, 170 calories/6 grams of fat for 9 wings let me know if you want me to post it) light Greek yogurt bleu cheese dip with celery stalks, bell pepper slices, and carrot sticks, and baked barbeque chips.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm in Houston (by way of Detroit), He's in San Antonio!!
    mmm that sounds pretty good!!! but so did the meatballs haha

my healthy-ish Superbowl party foods will be:
    -fiesta corn dip (corn, black beans, light cheese, light mayo, light sourcream, peppers, spices, etc)
    - hummus with veggies
    -baked zuchinni chips and baked onion rings (onion rings are weight watcher's recipe)

then maybe: weight-watcher's queso dip, healthy spinach artichoke dip, crock pot chicken taco chili, or... yeah.. we're still in the planning phases
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livelearnlove View Post
    mmm that sounds pretty good!!! but so did the meatballs haha

my healthy-ish Superbowl party foods will be:
    -fiesta corn dip (corn, black beans, light cheese, light mayo, light sourcream, peppers, spices, etc)
    - hummus with veggies
    -baked zuchinni chips and baked onion rings (onion rings are weight watcher's recipe)

then maybe: weight-watcher's queso dip, healthy spinach artichoke dip, crock pot chicken taco chili, or... yeah.. we're still in the planning phases
    Ooh that sounds really good, too. How many points are the zucchini chips and onion rings? I'm sort of doing the weight watchers thing too